Hey UG, I've been working on some songs for a while and would like to see what you have to say on them (the link is in my sig) particularly the new one Soundscape 88
I'm also wondering what to do with this now. How do you get gigs as a solo project? What do I have to work on to make these songs better?
Any ideas are welcome.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Getting gigs as a one man project is the same as getting gigs as a normal band.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
hey guys.. i'm new to this forum and fairly new to the music scene..i was performing with a friend who played guitar while i sang for about a year, and now it's just me learning the guitar for myself...

i need any sort of mentoring or advice that anyone has about getting gigs? how to motivate yourself to practice and make things happen (i quit my job to pursue music and i have no idea what i'm doing)

people are more than welcome to email me at meglynchmusic@gmail.com or check out my stuff at megandbenmusic@myspace.com

thanks!!