Alright you grind bastards, time for an old-school kick up the arse. Unseen Terror were a grind/death/thrash band from England, formed in the mid-80s, and had Shane Embury...on drums!

Absolute savage band, Human Error was re-released about 6 years ago so its widely available.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=27930215
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Great band, I prefer the Peel Sessions to the full length though
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Bump from the depths of history....all the usual hardcore fiends will love this band.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
The only band on The Peel Sessions compilation i didn't listen to. Might aswell give em a go, where should i start?
Human Error!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Peel Sessions stuff is brilliant, Human Error is awesome but the production is a bit off in comparison.

That looks ridiculously close to Messiah Marcolin.

These guys look like they know how to submit to their grind madness.
GARFIELD
FOR PRESIDENT

GARFIELD
FOR PRESIDENT

GARFIELD
FOR PRESIDENT

Oh hi my names Garfield VOTE FOR ME!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd