ZR trems are great
ALTHOUGH! i do advise that you always have some money available for some spare parts, because if you're a big whammy user..the whammy bar snaps after about 1-2 years... but you only have to buy mini parts for it and so forth which you can find on the website. As for staying in tune, it does the job greatly.
Eliminate the idiot who said that trem is bad
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Sounds like someone confused the ZR for the edge III.I love the ZR,it's one of my favorite locking systems and it's damn smooth.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by chimpinatux
Eliminate the idiot who said that trem is bad

+18
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
I love the ZR... but mine just started making a popping noise when i press down about a 1/4 of the way. Has this happened to anyone else? any suggestions on what's causing it? Ty
lol, that's funny, I should stay out of here when drinking. For some reason I was thinking edge III.
But check the mounting studs and those lock nuts. Open up the back and watch all the springs I would put a finger on stuff too to feel it when it pops. It could be as easy as the trem bar bushing too, the thing that screws into the base that holds the bar.
What the hell!!!
Last edited by danvwman at May 1, 2013,