They played it at Never Say Die!, and delicious christ almighty, that was one of the best pits I've ever been in. Such a good pump-up song, it's also on constant rotation on my weight-lifting playlist.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
hah i know!! it gets me so pmped!! like sometimes i juts listen to the intro like 4 time before listening to the whole song
Quote by DTOE
They played it at Never Say Die!, and delicious christ almighty, that was one of the best pits I've ever been in. Such a good pump-up song, it's also on constant rotation on my weight-lifting playlist.

get in more pits.
when did unearth get this bad? what happened to his voice?
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
get in more pits.

It's funny you say that becaue I was saying, "When did Unearth get this good?" besides the intro, breakdown, and outro I think this sounds excellent!
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
get in more pits.

Funnily enough, I said one of the BEST pits I've been in - not the most hXc, or most BR00TAL, just one of the most enjoyable, and I don't really think you can criticise my opinion there. And it's pretty damn likely I've experienced more pits than you have - especially as the rest of your comment makes you sound pre-pubescent and mentally retarded - hopefully because someone saw you, flailing your limbs away in one of the few pits youve been in, and decided to drop-kick you back to the bar.
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Put it in the Unearth thread, and damn you for not using my "My Will Be Done" video.