Some wonderful friends of mine bought me this guitar after the loss of my father yesterday. Can someone please tell me what model of Fender Telecaster this is? Maybe a link to guitarcenter or musciansfriend would be good. For some reason, I can't find the same one.

I think my buddy said it was a Fender Telecaster Deluxe. It has the S1 switch. The serial number is DZ7291757.

Thanks!
Attachments:
guitar_pic.jpg
From the abalone (or similar) dots and pearloid scratchplate yea, it's most likely a Fender Deluxe Tele.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
wow dood thats awesome. sorry about your loss...

well according to guitar dater project its

This guitar is from the American Deluxe Series
made at the Corona Plant (Fender), USA
in the Year(s): 2007
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
This guitar is from the American Deluxe Series
made at the Corona Plant (Fender), USA
in the Year(s): 2007

That's what I got when I searched for the serial number on guitardaterproject.com

EDIT:^ Damn,beat me to it haha

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

sorry about your loss dude, that is some true friendship they showed you.
awesome guitar *drool*
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Bugger, I missed the serial number.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
They also bought me a Fender Blues Junior amp, a tuner, a strap, a stand, a cable, etc...

They are unbelievable friends.
i dunno what the gutiar is, srry about the loss of your father, and you got some amazing friends there
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!