Post them!

I know MU330 had a christmas album.

I need more!
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Why, you're in luck! My "band" Toasty Chlamydia just recorded a Christmas album called "A Toasty Christmas!" I'll upload it for you guys later. It's totally not the most disgusting attempt at a Christmas album ever.
DOWN&OUT
Lawrence Arms - 100 resolutions is KINDA a holiday song.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
The Kinks - Father Christmas
Blink 182 - I won't be home for Christmas
Quote by GNiCk89
The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile.

I said, "Damn, that's a big-ass word for an 8 year-old."
F*ck Christmas - FEAR
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
er...the Sex Pistols didn't have a song called "Punk Rock Christmas..."

and Blink 182 and the Kinks (despite my fondness of the first and liking of the second) aren't really uh, y'know, SOOPAH P0NX RAWK

Toasty Chlamydia shall soon dominate this thread. As soon as I figure out how to share with you all.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
Why, you're in luck! My "band" Toasty Chlamydia just recorded a Christmas album called "A Toasty Christmas!" I'll upload it for you guys later. It's totally not the most disgusting attempt at a Christmas album ever.

Toasty Chlamydia?

As in 'Toasty Paperweight' plus 'Conley Chlamydia'? Kickass!

On the subject, the new C.M. record's being recorded on Saturday, and then again on the following Saturday, which is my birthday. Kickass!

It won't be a christmas album, and it possibly won't be called 'Kitten Skullf*ck and the Ghost of Christmas Leopard'...
The Ramones had a Christmas song...and that's all I knooow *spooky music*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I can't believe no one has said Oi To The World by The Vandals. And I think the Ramones one is called Merry Christmas(I Don't Want To Fight Tonight).
Quote by captain_jack
I can't believe no one has said Oi To The World by The Vandals. And I think the Ramones one is called Merry Christmas(I Don't Want To Fight Tonight).

Seeing as there have only been a dozen posts, the majority of which haven't offered a suggestion, I think it's pretty believable.

/asshole
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
White Christmas - Skrewdriver

Ahh Skrewdriver, the most PC band ever.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by captain_jack
I can't believe no one has said Oi To The World by The Vandals.

They have a whole album of Christmas songs, don't they?

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
They have a whole album of Christmas songs, don't they?

It wouldn't surprise me. They have one of country songs too.
Christmas Vacation - Descendents

Sorta.

Edit:

All I Want for Christmas - 88 Finger Louie
brnh.bandcamp.com
Last edited by I_Pwn at Dec 24, 2008,
time of year- Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
"ex-miss" by new found glory
"holiday reset" by Set your goals
"a wicked hardcore christmas" by big d and the kids table
"horay for santa claus" by sloppy seconds
JINGLE PUNX - IT'S WHAT I GOT IN MY SACK

Hot damn this album sure beats the fuck out of The Vandals attempt at a Christmas album.

I won't upload this to the super-secret website seeing as how it both doesn't exist and is amoral/illegal.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Sam uploaded a version of White Christmas last year, it´s still in my MP3 folder *-)

Pennywise - Christmas in Hell
Stiff Little Fingers - White Christmas
Dead Kennedys - Advice from Christmas past
SS-Decontrol - Jolly old Saint Nick
Jethro Tull - Christmas Song (for Mat)
I won´t post vandals songs I think