Page 1 of 2
So I've recently discovered that I have unusually thin wrists. I mean really thin. I can wrap my fingers around them with no difficulty. I was wondering, is there anyway to thicken wrists? It's a rather annoying physical trait when it comes to wearing watches as many watches wont fit me due to oversized straps.
Cut skin of your ass and staple it to your wrists?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Fap moar.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by StrayCatBlues
Fap moar.

To be sure. No better way to build up those wrists, fun too.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
This reminds of a guy who went to my school...

his wrists were SUPER-thin... but what is scary is that his overarms were just as skinny as his wrists...

I don't really hink you can just make your wrists thicker... maybe if you eat a lot and get fat... I dunno.
Do some forearm exercises, that would at least give you some strength. Doing curls with a dumbell just lifting with your wrist is a good one.
I have very thin wrists too. Im trying to figure out how to make em thicker
No deal with it
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I can put my thumb and little finger around my wrist.

No idea how you would, or why you would want to, thicken them. Just get watches with velcro straps instead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I have really thin wrists too, I've been doing weights and forearm/wrist exercises for a while now. I've now got forearm muscle, but my wrists aren't really any thicker.
You're supposed to be able to wrap your fingers around them...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I have thin wrists too.

I have resorted to wearing unisex watches.
Move to America
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Wouldn't forearm curls just strengthen the muscles near your elbow?

Also, ORION, I am trying to deal with it. By solving the problem.

And I will give you props.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by rabidguitarist
I can put my thumb and little finger around my wrist.

+1

I'm not particularly skinny, but people say I have very thin wrists too. They even go as far as to say my hands are "feminine" but I don't care - I like my hands! And you should too TS, your wrists will most likely get thicker with age.

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

You can't thicken your wrists. Wrist thickness is an indicator of build - ie if you can wrap your middle finger and thumb round your wrist and have them overlap, you have a small build, if they don't touch at all, a large build etc. Just do what other people have said and have an extra hole punched in your watch strap.

I had to have a couple of links removed from my watch (it's got a metal strap because it's a girly watch) because I have slender wrists.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I thought almost everyone can wrap their hands around their wrists. No biggie, but if your arms are as thin as your wrists, you need to hit the gym and eat, boy.
I also have girl wrists. Don't tease me.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
[quote="esther_mouse
I had to have a couple of links removed from my watch (it's got a metal strap because it's a girly watch) because I have slender wrists.
Wrong. Metal strap=manly

As you can see, I can make my pinky and thumb touch each other when I wrap them around my wrist... it's pretty pathetic
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Vernalagnia
To be sure. No better way to build up those wrists, fun too.

I was thinking the same thing.
maybe you just have unusually long fingers as opposed to an unusually thin wrist ??

edit: i say unusually thin but I can wrap my fingers 'round too - even when my forearms are large and I've been going to the gym. I think esther-mouse might be right.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by Karvid
Wrong. Metal strap=manly

As you can see, I can make my pinky and thumb touch each other when I wrap them around my wrist... it's pretty pathetic

Nuh uh, metal strap = as feminine as pretty flowers

That photo was really hard to take, because I'm right handed but wear my watch on my right wrist, so I had to do a weird twisty thing with my left arm to reach the mouse to press the photo button for my webcam

Anyways...my wrists and hands are quite small. I can't quite touch my little finger with my thumb but all my other fingers touch or overlap easily. I think I have retardedly small little fingers
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
You are screwed. You can't do anything about wrists. I have little wrists to, just deal with it or get fat. those are your options. My friends make fun of me cause my arms look like Popeye, big forearms and little wrists. Not a big deal. I wear watches everyday, I just take links out of the band.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by esther_mouse
Nuh uh, metal strap = as feminine as pretty flowers

Where would you get that idea from?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Where would you get that idea from?

From my beautiful watch, of course

Delicate metal links, pale blue face, beautiful little hands...such a pretty watch ^.^

And whoah I just realised I've had it for eight years now It's holding out well!
<//////>~ dA
Powerball sounds like a good idea. I've got pretty thin wrists too, but it doesn't bother me too much.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Not much you can do about it. Even if you fatten up, your wrists are probably not going to thicken, and I'll take skinny wrists over jiggly ones any day. Building muscle in your forearms doesn't do much either. It'll build up your forearm, but there isn't that much muscle to build on the actual wrist. Trust me, I've tried. Only thing is, it kind of sucks when you're working out with free weights because your wrists are always getting contorted into a bad position because there is no proper support.
I don't need a sig....
Same problem with me, all you have to do is take the watch to a jeweler and he can take out some links for you so it will fit. If not, then I don't really think there is any way of thickening your wrists besides getting fat. =|
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
I have really thin wrists too

I dont watches because i end up having to glike halfway to my elbow before they stay

I have a hate/love relationship with my hands I love them because long finger easier stretches on guitar, and I hate them because they look feminine
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Page 1 of 2