well last night i got my early christmas present: a 1Tb external hard drive =]

i moved all my music onto it immeadiately, and everything was fine. for the first two hours or so.

but then i noticed windows media player had not brought in all the songs from the external hard drive like i'd told it. so i decided to clear out windows media player and start bringing all the songs over again.

but for SOME reason, all the files were sent OFF my external to my recycle bin (i know there is an option in there to change this, and i thought i had, but even if i hadnt, thats not the problem.)

so i decide to clear my external and just move all the music back onto it.

now, however, its not letting me do that. all the music is still on my computer, but for some reason its saying it is not. and it says the files on my hard drive are not there, but according to my computer, its still using the memory. i cannot erase anything off my hard drive and i cannot put anything else back on there. any ideas on what the problem could be, pit?
Immediate problems make you learn towards the thing being busted.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
is there a format option? since there shouldnt be anything else except your music (and its still on your computer) you could format it and then try again.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
There should be an option to rip directly from the device.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
computer thread?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.