I use that every year. You all should see my little sister "HE'S IN ENGLAND! WE GOTS TO GO TO SLEEP! HES GONNA SKIP US!!!" Its adorable. But sucks because every Christmas Eve I gotta go to bed at like 8 with her and my brother...
Quote by The_Paranoia
I use that every year. You all should see my little sister "HE'S IN ENGLAND! WE GOTS TO GO TO SLEEP! HES GONNA SKIP US!!!" Its adorable. But sucks because every Christmas Eve I gotta go to bed at like 8 with her and my brother...

Haha, same with my little brother...we all check it every couple of minutes, and my parents go, "quick guys, get upstairs! He's right over us!!" And he and my sister run upstairs and get to sleep while I just kinda...chill. Lol. Oh, Christmas. The best time of the year. Can't wait to get my Strat!!!!!!!!

From Santa, of course.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Haha, same with my little brother...we all check it every couple of minutes, and my parents go, "quick guys, get upstairs! He's right over us!!" And he and my sister run upstairs and get to sleep while I just kinda...chill. Lol. Oh, Christmas. The best time of the year. Can't wait to get my Strat!!!!!!!!

From Santa, of course.

My sister's eyes are glued to it all night. Every year I gotta tell her "Were in America. We are thousands of miles away from England, we have time." "No! We gotta go to bed!"

Ah well, shes the last in my family to believe so I gotta go with it to keep her and my mom happy.
Quote by The_Paranoia
My sister's eyes are glued to it all night. Every year I gotta tell her "Were in America. We are thousands of miles away from England, we have time." "No! We gotta go to bed!"

Ah well, shes the last in my family to believe so I gotta go with it to keep her and my mom happy.

zLOl my history teacher calculated it and santa would die in 4 thousandths of a secong with the speed he needs to go t reach every house (like 3x the speed of sound) and hit every house in 1 onethousandth of a second and he would kill all nine reindeer by the 4th house and there would be sonic booms, but yeah
cAN i cAPITALIZE eVERY wORD?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by jeremessmore
zLOl my history teacher calculated it and santa would die in 4 thousandths of a secong with the speed he needs to go t reach every house (like 3x the speed of sound) and hit every house in 1 onethousandth of a second and he would kill all nine reindeer by the 4th house and there would be sonic booms, but yeah

Its for the children, man.
Quote by outerlimit501
That is not actually NORAD, I hate to burst your bubble but that's Google Maps

lol this. XD
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Its for the children, man.

I know but my history teacher goes all out for holidays, I mean he had like a 40 page packet for halloween like 30 some for thanksgiving but for the winter holidays it was like 60 pages, It even explained in old myth santa had a friend named black peter who would beat the bad children, I love his class. But yeah children
I've known Santa doesn't exist since grade 2, but I still like the idea of Santa. I told my parents that even though he isn't a physical person, he's still the spirit of giving, so I still get **** from him every year.

Also, that's Google Maps with a VERY ****ty CGI of Santa and sleigh...not NORAD...
Quote by jeremessmore
I know but my history teacher goes all out for holidays, I mean he had like a 40 page packet for halloween like 30 some for thanksgiving but for the winter holidays it was like 60 pages, It even explained in old myth santa had a friend named black peter who would beat the bad children, I love his class. But yeah children

mmm

children

Yeah it's cool how much they believe in him

We use the santa tracker and we would all go to bed at 7 if it was up to my little sister

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.