I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the song "Runnin' Wild" by Airbourne...is pretty much everywhere. It's on a good few commercials, it's a track on a couple music rhythm games (Guitar Hero: World Tour and Rock Band), it's a music track on some sports games (ex: NHL 09), they were on tour with some big name bands over the summer with Mayhem Fest '08, and there's probably many more examples than the few I posted. I don't know how popular they are, because my small town of 7,000 is dominated by rap and pop music, with the scattered metalhead every now and again, but they must be getting a lot of recognition if they're almost everywhere in the media. Just as a little question on the side, how popular are they in your area, either in comparison to other bands/artists or maybe like a rough estimate of the amount of people (in a %) that listen to them, etc.?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Dec 24, 2008,
Haven't noticed it, avoiding popular music is 90 percent of the reason I'm a shut in.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
thats better than rap and pop. airbourne are pretty cool. im the only fan in my area
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
if i'm honest i thinkg about 5% know or have heard about them maybe 1/2% asctually listening
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
yeah they arent too bad its just a bit weird now ac/dc are making new stuff. We hav like 2 ac/dc's
Hello