Well then Pit, I have come to you in the hopes that you can solve all of my life's problems.

Basically I want a better job and am looking for suggestions. I'm a senior in highschool and I work at chick-fil-a for 7.50 an hour. I am tired of doing the same boring crap over and over and taking orders from old people who barely know where they are. I also want more money.

discuss.
last summer i worked as a bag boy at a golf course and quite often i walked away with 50-80 dollars a day for 5 hours. It's really easy work too. There were a few days when i made over 100 dollars. Basically all i had to do was carry bags for people. It's ****in easy and inbetween people i would just chill or take a nap.
Quote by mrcrono
Build up a weekly rotation of selling blood, mercury, and semen.

That'll do.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Don't listen to Kauff, i was a caddie for a little bit and it was horrible. It's alot harder than he makes it seem. So many different things about golf you have to know and all this **** ugh it's the worse and sometimes you may not even get paid if there aren't enough golfers out that day, you aren't paid by the hour only when you get a golfers bags to carry.
Guitar store employee?

Oh wait, you have to be patient with noobs. Never mind.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I would love to work in a guitar store. Not sure bout the wages, but I can use "I'm teachin' him something" as an excuse to jam in the middle of my work day.
Go to College and get a real job
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by funkyfigure8
Don't listen to Kauff, i was a caddie for a little bit and it was horrible. It's alot harder than he makes it seem. So many different things about golf you have to know and all this **** ugh it's the worse and sometimes you may not even get paid if there aren't enough golfers out that day, you aren't paid by the hour only when you get a golfers bags to carry.

i was a bag boy, not a caddie. It's different. All i did was load the bags on the carts for the people. There is basically nothing you have to know about golf to do it. I got paid by the hour and it was really easy work.
Quote by OlivierF
Go to College and get a real job

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure there are lots of people who simultaneously are senors in high school and go to college.
Quote by cheaposhredder
Thanks for the advice. I'm sure there are lots of people who simultaneously are senors in high school and go to college.

I'm doing it.

Isn't that hard either.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM