I really like Gibson Les Pauls and i already have an electric guitar. I am wondering if i should get an acustic guitar or a Gibson Les Paul. Les Pauls are realy expencive but i still would like to get one. I want an acoustic because i like the sound. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy an acoustic.

it will improve your playing of the electric, so i've heard.
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
It may be worth it to use the money you would have on a les paul for a nice acoustic instead.
For the money that a Gibson LP would cost, you can get a really top of the line acoustic.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Well you have Les Paul in your name, you should probably pick one up
They're great guitars too, my friend has one, I play it whenever I'm at his house

but you posted this in the acoustic guitar forum, we're all just thinking of the acoustic you could by with the amount of money a Les Paul costs

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Yea from your profile it looks like you love the Les Paul heh, so I think you should get that and maybe get a nice cheaper acoustic if you want? There are some pretty good ones in the under $300 thread.
so if i get a les paul, epiphone or gibson...

ps: its in my name because they have nice tone and shape and they are overall 10000000/5
so exactly how much money do you have to spend?
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Quote by 0GibsonLesPaul0
so if i get a les paul, epiphone or gibson...

ps: its in my name because they have nice tone and shape and they are overall 10000000/5

That should answer your question

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Umm... what exactly is the point of this thread? You're not exactly asking a question we can really help you with.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
If you aren't sure whether you want an Les Paul or an acoustic, you shouldn't get either. Get your basics down and learn a little bit about guitars before you make silly threads about instruments you either don't have the money for or have done ZERO research about on your own.
Well...for the money you would pay for a Gibson LP, you could get an Epiphone LP AND a nice acoustic. Epiphone Masterbuilt perhaps?

Like GC Shred Off said though, do your own research, get the basics down, and THEN decide what you're going to buy.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.