Any one have any experience with any? All i know is there made in Japan and come in several models a lot like Epiphone.

I think it's fake
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
how much do they sell for?

i bet they are horrible.. any guitar that is along the lines of "______ by ______" is normally just tagging off of the bigger companies, like the guitars in best buy and target
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by XBertsBestBuddy
Any one have any experience with any? All i know is there made in Japan and come in several models a lot like Epiphone.
*pics*
Those are pretty high-end guitars MIJ by Gibson for the Japanese market. They sell anywhere from $800 - $1200+ depending on condition ... and these are for the ones made in the late '80s throughout the '90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orville_by_Gibson

The one I had was sold to help fund my Hughes & Kettner TriAmp MK II. Awesome build quality and the Japanese certainly don't disappoint with their QC.

*posted from a friend's laptop*
Quote by Wakisazhi
I think the both of you are idiots.

+ 1

orvilles were just epiphones sold in japan
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by MetalheadforJC
I think it's fake

No, it's real. It's a Japan-only MIJ Gibson.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
orville guitars are much better than epiphones

they are like the elitist series of epiphone

My friend had a black custom and it played great. I almost couldn't tell a difference between that and the gibson standard he had, if it weren't for the pups
I almost bought one of these but opted for a Edwards instead because it was cheaper and I liked the finish/pickups better

Apparently they're really good though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Orville by gibson to gibson are what japanese fenders are to americans.

Basically anyway.

They are REALLY good.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
its gibson but made in japan so its probably better then a lot of the studios and **** they have out now
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by MetalheadforJC
I think it's fake

I think you're an asscock.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
how much do they sell for?

i bet they are horrible.. any guitar that is along the lines of "______ by ______" is normally just tagging off of the bigger companies, like the guitars in best buy and target

They really aren't from what I've heard. At least equal to the quality of Gibsons.
hahaha...if people would read more around here, they'd know that it's Gibson parts assemled in Japan for a lower pay rate, so they don't have to charge as much. equal quality. lower price.

the only thing is that it doesn't have the notorious 'Gibson' logo right there across the headstock, which is a major ego-blow to a lotta people out there.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
The white one is the sex........and I don't even like LPs...
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by slash_rocks2005
hahaha...if people would read more around here, they'd know that it's Gibson parts assemled in Japan for a lower pay rate, so they don't have to charge as much. equal quality. lower price.

the only thing is that it doesn't have the notorious 'Gibson' logo right there across the headstock, which is a major ego-blow to a lotta people out there.

damn.

Sounds awesome.

you think its the same they do with the Fender MIM.