Page 1 of 2
I have looked for years... and I have never found them. I celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah, so there are even more presents to be hidden... but where are they prior to my hands/under a tree?

Anyone know where the presents are?!

Did anyone ever find them? How & how old were you? Did you like, just stumble upon them? I swear, I have looked in every corner of the house.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
what makes you think they're in the house?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
In their pants. Go ahead and just rip them off them and take a look.

They might be hiding them prison style, so be prepared. You will possibly need:

-Gloves

-Condoms

-Plunger

-Flashlight
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Well I always hear 'em downstairs rustlin' around, so they don't go out anywhere to get them that night...

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Quote by tugboat
I have looked for years... and I have never found them. I celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah, so there are even more presents to be hidden... but where are they prior to my hands/under a tree?

Anyone know where the presents are?!

Did anyone ever find them? How & how old were you? Did you like, just stumble upon them? I swear, I have looked in every corner of the house.

Spoiler: You didn't get any presents.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
mine wrap them a week or so before and then puts them laying around in our furnace room, within reach
they don't care if we look at them, because they know that if we look at them earlier it will ruin the surprise
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by ratmblink123

But I've been a good girl this year!

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Quote by ratmblink123

I know.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
My parents always hid them at my grandmother's house or in the trunk of their cars.

Check their trunks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
heres my question. do you believe in jesus or not? because unless u believe in half jesus you shouldnt celebrate both holidays and ur just a spoiled brat
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Quote by cheeseman3001
mine wrap them a week or so before and then puts them laying around in our furnace room, within reach
they don't care if we look at them, because they know that if we look at them earlier it will ruin the surprise

I won't open 'em... I know they don't wrap them that night because I never hear that. I just wanna know where they are!

Furnace room for me has already been checked, our boxes of decorations are in there anyway.

Quote by homer00799
heres my question. do you believe in jesus or not? because unless u believe in half jesus you shouldnt celebrate both holidays and ur just a spoiled brat

Wtf, my dad is Jewish and my mom is Catholic. We celebrate both.

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Quote by tugboat
Well I always hear 'em downstairs rustlin' around, so they don't go out anywhere to get them that night...

that's santa

the noise you hear is them placing the presents under the tree.

Also, it doesn't mean they haven't left the house, unless you have a door that beeps when you open it. haven't you ever snook out the house?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
It's tomorrow, can't you just wait?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Lemoninfluence
that's santa

the noise you hear is them placing the presents under the tree.

Also, it doesn't mean they haven't left the house, unless you have a door that beeps when you open it. haven't you ever snook out the house?

I told you, I'm a good girl! Never snuck out!

Quote by Arch Enemy 65
It's tomorrow, can't you just wait?

Also tonight... And then more nights after tomorrow...

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Car trunks, garage, in their closets behind the clothes, mostly just with clothes in general. In old boxes of crap in the basement that you'd never go in because you don't want to unearth that itchy sweater your grandma made for you when you were 12. Places like that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Lemoninfluence

This. My dad doesn't know that I know, but he hides them at other people's houses.

And when he doesn't, he has some secret way to know if I've been trying to get into them.

So you're really probably not gonna win if you've looked for 7 years and not found them.

I haven't won yet either, so don't feel too bad.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by homer00799

Quote by Jeremiah 10:2-4:
"Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." (KJV).

See that? That's from the bible. It's telling you not to have a tree in your house. So if you believe in the bible, you shouldn't celebrate the holiday, either. Now hush.

Friggin' Grinch...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by tugboat

Nowhere.

My parents leave them out right in bags in the room that we are opening them in.

Besides, we all know what we are getting anyway.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I found a present once when I was younger, it was a scelectrix. Don't know how to spell it. But I got upset so my mum bought me more presents lol.
Quote by tmfiore
Nowhere.

My parents leave them out right in bags in the room that we are opening them in.

Besides, we all know what we are getting anyway.

Well I'll ask for enough.. like, exactly enough that I'd usually get, and they just swap ideas around and get me nothing I want, and then complain what they got me isn't being used... when they know it's exactly what I don't want.

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
WTH you talkin' 'bout??? Santa delivers all dem gifts. Mine always used to hide them in our old motorhome
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I usually don't look, it ruins the surprise. They're all in a hallway closet anyway but wrapped.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
my parents wrap them the second they get home from the store then swap with their friends.

my mom holds thier kids presents. then on christmas eve they bring them back so even if i did unwrap them and re-wrap them it would be some one elses gifts
Closet.
Always.

I stopped trying to see what I got after a couple years of spoilers.

Except for the year I got my Xbox 360,
I had to know so I could go make fun of the poor kids who couldn't get one.

Didn't even try this year though,
the surprise is funner than knowing.

Unless you know you're getting a creepy sweater or something, because then you have to be ready to fake the excitement.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
if parents think their kids are gonna look for them, they put them in neighbor's houses... right now my family is storing stuff for our neighbors behind us.

as for my gifts, they're probably just sitting in my parent's closet in plain sight.. i don't want to look though.. that's just dumb and ruins the fun
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Mine don't really hide them, they trust me to be patient.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
My parents buy gifts on the 24th. There is nothing to search before that day.

Haha. I buy gifts for all of my friends either today or the day after Christmas, etc., the time before New Year's. So many great deals!!!

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
if parents think their kids are gonna look for them, they put them in neighbor's houses... right now my family is storing stuff for our neighbors behind us.

as for my gifts, they're probably just sitting in my parent's closet in plain sight.. i don't want to look though.. that's just dumb and ruins the fun

Not the point. The fun is the thrill of the hunt.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Pretend that you have a lot of drugs on you, and you need to find the best hiding spot for them. If that doesn't work, you can always go buy some to make the incentive stronger. If all else fails, you'll at least have a good time anyways. By the time you come down, it might be Christmas.
Quote by Primus2112
Not the point. The fun is the thrill of the hunt.

I always loved fooling my parents.
Quote by vintage x metal

Well, my parents always keep their receipts in their dresser drawers. That's what I do, look for receipts
Quote by tugboat
Haha. I buy gifts for all of my friends either today or the day after Christmas, etc., the time before New Year's. So many great deals!!!

Ag.
Me and my friends are in a 'no gift' agreement.
Basically if anyone gets you a gift you're not expected to give one back because none of us has any money.

I don't have enough to get my parents anything right now!

AH I need some cash fast
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Darthspazz
Pretend that you have a lot of drugs on you, and you need to find the best hiding spot for them. If that doesn't work, you can always go buy some to make the incentive stronger. If all else fails, you'll at least have a good time anyways. By the time you come down, it might be Christmas.

oh my goodness, thank you for the excellent idea!

Quote by mitchells_mom
Well, my parents always keep their receipts in their dresser drawers. That's what I do, look for receipts

This is also a good idea!

sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Page 1 of 2