how do you do that? beats per minutes is easy if you have a metronome, but I have no idea how to calculate how many notes per second I play.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
You probably need a fast camera to catch you playing then you have to watch it and count

but idk

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
set the metronome to 60bpm (1 every second) and then see how many notes you play in 1 beat.
Quote by duncang
If Varg had any sense of humour, he'd open the album with a cover of Superstition.
Quote by Ripping Corpse
set the metronome to 60bpm (1 every second) and then see how many notes you play in 1 beat.

thanks
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
say you play 16th notes at 120 bpm, there are 2 beats per second and you are playing 4 notes per beat so you are playing 8 nps.

sixteenth notes at 180 bpm would be 12 nps

you can sorta figure it out from there, mess around with the amount of notes you play per beat and you can see how fast u play, try quintuplets at 120 bpm and your playing 10 notes per second.
so i can play 8 notes per second then (16th notes at 120 bmp). thanks for the help guys.
Quote by Zero-Hartman