Well, the time has come to part with my Traynor YF-12. This cab is a 4x12, and was made in Canada around 1974. Tolex is what is on the cab, with some chrome piping and a unique grille cloth. Construction is closed-back. It is a deep cab, so it gives a unique mix of closed and open back tone, and is not made of el cheapo plywood, and is of very heavy construction.

This however is a project. The Tolex has some dings and marks can likely be restored, but the chrome piping is past it's prime and the grille has several tears. Cab is 100% a-ok structurally though! This would make a nice restoration project that I simply do not have the time for, and I don't really have the space for this bad boy anyway.

Includes the cab, two Electro-Harmonix V30 copies (16 ohms, can handle 50 watts each), and the original wiring. CAB IS UNWIRED! Again, this is being sold as a project!

I only have one picture, but can get more if there is interest:

Pickup only as well on this, as it's sheer size would make it a nightmare to ship; my zip is ******

post edited by emad
Price is negotiable! Sorry, I forget to add that. Make what you think is a fair offer as I have nothing to go on with this.
Weekend bump, no offers on it yet, feel free to make one, you won't offend me.
Even if there was a great offer, local pickup is a pain for most UGers. Most of the users on here lack a car, let alone live near you.

So, how much do you want for this? You live out near the buck, correct?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Ehh
Even if there was a great offer, local pickup is a pain for most UGers. Most of the users on here lack a car, let alone live near you.

So, how much do you want for this? You live out near the buck, correct?

Yeah, that is what sucks. I fear what the shipping cost of this would be though, and don't have the boxes to make it happen... not to mention shipping would likely be at least 30% of the price of it.

I do indeed live near the Buck... about a mile or so away. As for price, PM.
PICS! Please ignore my parts tray and desoldering bulb in the background

Complete pictures:

Speakers included (unwired) and the interior:

Top of the cab: A bit dusty, but the clean area's are just from where some speakers were resting.

Example of the general condition of the piping/binding:

Tear 1, picture of Traynor Logo:

Tears 2 and 3:

Tear 4 (small compared to the rest)
Dur, forgot the price: $350 OBO, can't offend me with offers. Sorry about the double post.
Bump, looking to move this as it is taking up too much space. $300 OBO, feel free to make an offer. Perfect project for someone who wants something vintage at a good price and with huge tone.
Bump

C'mon, $200? I bet you could have this cleaned up and restored for $150 and a few hours on the bench, I just don't have that money or time to throw at guitar stuff anymore. Muchless the room for a massive 4x12! And I bet it would sound, look, and be built WAY better than any other 4x12 you could buy for that price. If interested, I can get dimensions on the cab and grille.
Bumpity.

In the region? Make an offer? May be willing to drive a short distance to meet you somewhere, but it depends where.