Page 1 of 2
so im going to a slipknot concert fairly soon. and i want to headbang like theres no tomorow, im just worried because i headbang ALOT and somedays my neck hurts so i cant, is there any neck therapy or something that i can do so it doesnt hurt that day?

no flaming please
Wear a neckbrace. They are now doctor approved.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
The only recommendation I can give for your neck pain is this:

Don't do it. Slipknot isn't even headbang-worthy.
Don't be a pussy, Listen to better music, ect ect.

[/typical response]
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I think if you use mitosis, your neck pains should subside.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by metal-guy
You just need to headbang more. Your neck gets stronger. I practically headbang every day, when listening to music.

No way?!
Want a medal?
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by iceman_8319
Don't be a pussy, Listen to better music, ect ect.

[/typical response]

+1

Slipknot sucks

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
to Slipknot?

well...

i dont know, wear a fucking mask?
it works for them
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by -ElvenKing-
no one cares if you think slipknot sucks!

No one cares about your opinion..
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
go to a better show
i went to a lamb of god and metallica show this saturday and my neck still hurts like a mother ****er
Dick+strings= owww
SLIPKNOT IS TOTAL GOD!

so headbang....headbang till you cant headbang no more. and when the pain gets unbearable...cut your head off and bang it on the railing (if your in the front row)...and if you're not in the front row....cut your head off and bang it on the back of someone else's head....or tie a rope around it and sling it onto the stage and let slipknot kick it around....now that's headbanging...
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
Quote by VertigodowN
did i not just ****ing say no ****ing flaming!!!

did you seriously think theyre gonna listen?

i mean, even if you post INb4 etc etc., people will still post taht ****

you kinda opened yourself up to it man, cuz it doesn't really belong in the pit
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
SLIPKNOT IS TOTAL GOD!

so headbang....headbang till you cant headbang no more. and when the pain gets unbearable...cut your head off and bang it on the railing (if your in the front row)...and if you're not in the front row....cut your head off and bang it on the back of someone else's head....or tie a rope around it and sling it onto the stage and let slipknot kick it around....now that's headbanging...

I do hope that is sarcasm
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
You better watch out, Slipknot are so ****ing br00talz their fans will ****ing eat you cuz they think you are a pussy and slipknot fans are big rude men who will murder you and they are so totally kick ass that your arse will fall off because of all the kick ass action going on, and the headbangers there are ****ing insane and will so totally beat you in a ****ing headbang competition because THEY ARE TOO ****ING KVLT LIKE THAT.

/sarcasm
Don't do it at all?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by synpet713192
The only recommendation I can give for your neck pain is this:

Don't do it. Slipknot isn't even headbang-worthy.

very well-said.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Don't do it at all?

And a bright light shone in to the darkness,
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
No one cares about YOUR opinion.

nobody cares about your opinion that no one cares abut his opinion!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Slipknots a good band, VERY overhyped though, one of my favourite bands by far, but seriously...just don't headbang before the show dude

/thread
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I do hope that is sarcasm

no. it's not.
i seriously think slipknot is GOD. they've made history in heavy metal, and they still are today with All Hope Is Gone. they're ****ing amazing. corey taylor's voice is perfect for what slipknot does, joey jordison...im just speechless when it come to this guy, mick thomspon's riff are badass and his solo's are the ****, jim root is just as good as mick but in a different way, but the two contrast very well, clown is the trademark, who else have you seen bang on a beer keg with a baseball bat? it's completely original, shawn crahan is just as badass on the auxilary drums at clown, paul gray is a completely dedicated bassist, sid wilson adds a never before heard originality on the turntables, and craig jones is awesome on samples and adds a very curious mystery to the enitre band, which everyband needs. and to top it all off, they've had the same 9 man line up since day one. not a single fall out. it's almost jawdropping.

so **** what u all think about slipknot. i'll still turn on my ipod and headbang to the nine wherever the **** i want. period.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
no. it's not.
i seriously think slipknot is GOD. they've made history in heavy metal, and they still are today with All Hope Is Gone. they're ****ing amazing. corey taylor's voice is perfect for what slipknot does, joey jordison...im just speechless when it come to this guy, mick thomspon's riff are badass and his solo's are the ****, jim root is just as good as mick but in a different way, but the two contrast very well, clown is the trademark, who else have you seen bang on a beer keg with a baseball bat? it's completely original, shawn crahan is just as badass on the auxilary drums at clown, paul gray is a completely dedicated bassist, sid wilson adds a never before heard originality on the turntables, and craig jones is awesome on samples and adds a very curious mystery to the enitre band, which everyband needs. and to top it all off, they've had the same 9 man line up since day one. not a single fall out. it's almost jawdropping.

so **** what u all think about slipknot. i'll still turn on my ipod and headbang to the nine wherever the **** i want. period.

looky here!

A troll!
TO THE TOWER!!!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
no. it's not.

I think you'll need a flame shield.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
no. it's not.

All Hope is Gone sucked HARD. And this is coming from a ex-Slipknot Fan.

And there used to be 12 members in Slipknot, and they've have a few new members around the Mate.Breed.Kill.Repeat era. Just goes to show what you know about them.

amidoinitrite?
Quote by SGibson666
Maggots < Juggalos.

Fixed.

At least Juggalos keep their band fellating to themselves.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Slipknot is a good example of how the fans really ruin it for the band, I think alot of slipknot hate has to do with the fact that as soon as some body says the dont like them, the fans are like

"**** u bitch ur just a ****in hater u probably dont even know any slipknot so if u dont,dont go out and makin all this bull**** ur the one thats ****in gay wit ur ****in rainbow colors and people that listen to slipknot arn't gay ur probably just sayin that because ur the one thats probably gay u ****in homo u r a ****in slipknot hater mutha****er"

Otherwise I was slightly impressed with the riffage on their new album.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Slipknot is a good example of how the fans really ruin it for the band, I think alot of slipknot hate has to do with the fact that as soon as some body says the dont like them, the fans are like

"**** u bitch ur just a ****in hater u probably dont even know any slipknot so if u dont,dont go out and makin all this bull**** ur the one thats ****in gay wit ur ****in rainbow colors and people that listen to slipknot arn't gay ur probably just sayin that because ur the one thats probably gay u ****in homo u r a ****in slipknot hater mutha****er"

Otherwise I was slightly impressed with the riffage on their new album.

Wasn't taht the comment on your image?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
and what the **** is that supposed to mean?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
To Extreme Metal: Not my pic, found it on Photobucket

Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
and what the **** is that supposed to mean?

Exactly
Quote by Lunchbox362
To Extreme Metal: Not my pic, found it on Photobucket

Exactly

oh ok.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by SGibson666
And there used to be 12 members in Slipknot, and they've have a few new members around the Mate.Breed.Kill.Repeat era. Just goes to show what you know about them.

amidoinitrite?

it's Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat. just goes to show what YOU know about them.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Quote by |||D'Yer Mak'er
it's Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat. just goes to show what YOU know about them.

Do I care? That was a ****ty album, and since it needed 12 members, made it so much ****tier.
Page 1 of 2