Yeah I know, I wrote a song that doesn't have a title or theme lol. Any ideas? Also if you think I should change something just comment on it. Here are the lyrics...

The winds of change are blowing hurricanes
And falling water’s passing off as rain
The clouds will try to hold their ground
But when they move they make a sound
Oh troubles today make me want to say how I feel

The forest by the river has its flaws
Yet leaves are silent every time they fall
Lady Justice may be blind
But no one dares to change her mind

The wooden door has opened up for free
But some how I cant seem to find the key
Greener grass may rest aside
When all is lost in all of time

The trees have the lost the war within their hearts
Some may view it as a work of art
This course of mine’s beyond the sea
And home is where I want to be

…Oh troubles today make me want to say how I feel…
no!!! why so indecisive!!! dont let anyone change these words, although im not in love with it, its very good but thats not why i write this.its yours, it belongs to you, dont make it a community song! weres your soul and integerity sir? please take this to heart, to see it changed or titled by someone else would render this song useless and meaningless.
Last edited by buddha:) at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by buddha
no!!! why so indecisive!!! dont let anyone change these words, although im not in love with it, its very good but thats not why i write this.its yours, it belongs to you, dont make it a community song! weres your soul and integerity sir? please take this to heart, to see it changed or titled by someone else would render this song useless and meaningless.

G.. slow down Budd' Reason why he's posting this is to get comments on his work?

I like the lyrics by the way.. but you need to make the title of your post the same as the title of your lyrics, otherwise a mod will close the thread... which will probably happen now. But just post it again If you don't know what to call it, just call it Untitled.
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Last edited by TheKermal at Dec 24, 2008,