Barack Obama will be deliberately spitting on everything America holds dear by being sworn into office on the Bible of known atheist and homosexual Abraham Lincoln.

Such a thumbing of the nose at all the good old fashioned family values on which this country was founded will almost certainly come as a blow to all the decent Americans who were hoping that anti-gay rights Christian Pastor Rick Warren's prayer at the inauguration was a signal to their ranks that he would be continuing the current administration's policy of coddling them.

No such luck. By deliberately choosing the Bible of Abraham Lincoln -- a man who, if not an absolute homosexual, certainly had strong homosexual leanings, and who believed in neither the Bible nor a personal god -- Obama seems to be giving aid and comfort to the enemies of American values.

http://blog.indecision2008.com/2008/12/23/barack-obama-to-swear-in-to-presidency-on-homosexual-atheists-bible/
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I would wnat to be sworn in on the Jefferson bible
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Abe Lincoln wasn't no faggot.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
*reported*
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
K koo
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."

nice.

sadly some people will take that seriously.

EDIT: apparently these people have already made themselves known.
It's clearly bull****. Obama won't start doing radical stuff until we reelect him in four years.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
I can't believe he is actually having that guy speak. Very upsetting.
Amp: B-52 AT100 212
Guitar: Parker P-44
Effects: Korg Tuner
wow, who cares? Abe lincoln did enough for that country to be a transvestite dog and no one would care.
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
Wasn't he married? To Mary Todd Lincoln if I'm not mistaken.

But I could careless. We have to deal with him for the next 4 years, maybe he'll do something good in that time
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb