Im trying to show my brother that picture of the shaggy brown dog with the caption "Hi im chad kroeger from Nickelback" does anyone have it?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Google
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
^ *banned 4 asking for chad kroeger pics in the pit* ^
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

tried google already, and I thought about 4chan but I really dont enjoy wandering in there haha...I was pretty sure I saw it in UG...thanks anyways
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

I found this from that search: http://www.dlisted.com/node/24463

Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by wizards?

...that came up with nothing that helped me, and I said I already used google...whoever posted that dog one, thats not the one im looking for, but funny none the less
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan