Myself My Enemy....

They're a local band around me doing pretty damn good atm.

IMO they're some pretty effin good deathcore...especially for being so young. Just went to their singers last show last night and I was totally blown away. Their set was ridiculously intense

Check them out and let me know what you think...

I recommend Nowhere and Deceit...especially deciet. The breakdown and gang vocals at the end are really good lol...the place ERUPTED last night for that part

www.myspace.com/myselfmyenemy
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

though its nothing original or special, theyre not bad. i'd probably like them more if they were a local band from around my area though.

edit: the end of "deceit" is pretty sick
Last edited by Sever_the_Skull at Dec 24, 2008,
^ yeah thats pretty true...its not like they're reinventing anything. I think they're still pretty damn good though.

And ever since I heard the end of Deceit I've been hooked. They're pretty crazy live. Plus its really refreshing for me to find a local band thats not total ****e...especially in this genre
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

their pretty good. have you heard of In The Wake? They are from Pittsuburgh I believe. Go Browns!