Hey pit, I need your help

I like to wrap my christmas presents in unconventional ways... usually involving layers of duct tape & hot glue... to enhance the joy of people presents

I want to get my sister really good this year... any ideas?
Cement.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Cement. Definatly
As Innocent as a Nun doing Press-ups in a Cucumber Field...

Steal
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Ram it up her ass. She'll never be prepared for it.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
cement
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
semen

lolwut
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
make it as simple as one piece of tape...just make sure that there is an envelope of anthrax inside that is wired to blow up when the lid of the box is lifted.
Cement.
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
Simple. Don't even give her a present. Leave a note that says "I'm sorry, but your present is in another castle"
my dad once gave my sister a ring for xmas but wrapped it in at least 10 boxes
each bigger than the last and each individually wrapped. much of taken her 30 mins to get through it.
Get a Refrigerator box, fill it half way up with cement. Put a small gift like money on top of the cement, and wrap it.
|............|
|............|
|....GIFT....|
|.....[].....|
|____________|
|////////////|
|///CEMENT///|
|////////////|
|////////////|
|____________|

and fill the empty space up with those Styrofoam ball things
And lots of bubble wrap
smear it with honey, put inside a beehive at night (the bees are sleeping) and tell her where to look.
or, pack a box inside a box inside a box and so on, and write in the smallest box a note reading: the cake is a lie.