Page 1 of 2
Just a question for the Pit.

Does it feel like Christmas to you? I'm 17 years old. So I haven't believed in Santa for like 12 years now. So Christmas has all been about the family, presents and the atmostphere for me. But going Christmas shopping now all I see is chaos... I remember there was always a Christmas feel but there really wasn't for me.

It's Christmas tomorrow... And in all honesty it feels like there's nothing special going on.

Does anyone else feel the same way or have I just grown completely apathetic to national holidays?
I've grown to just let the holidays come and go.

I care not about the festivities that I regularly celebrated when I was younger.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm a little excited because I like seeing the family, but it doesn't feel festive enough.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I feel the same way, for some reason. I didn't ask my family for anything, I didn't exactly decorate. Normally I go to mass on Christmas Eve, but I skipped this year. I kind of just want to take a nap, see some relatives, and get it all over with.

Edit:
Does it feel like Christmas to you? I'm 17 years old. So I haven't believed in Santa for like 12 years now. So Christmas has all been about the family, presents and the atmostphere for me. But going Christmas shopping now all I see is chaos... I remember there was always a Christmas feel but there really wasn't for me.

WTF?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I'm kind of excited. But that's because my girlfriend loves christmas, my little sister loves it and because my parents like to see us happy.
Not in my house. Some of us is still mourning apparently.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Yes, I've got two fucking feet of snow outside.

At least you got snow...it´s ****ing raining outside so there´s basically no christmas atmosphere
Quote by Just Andrew
I've grown to just let the holidays come and go.

I care not about the festivities that I regularly celebrated when I was younger.

This, except the issue is that i'm a young teenage boy, im not sure if thats too normal, but whatever happens happens. Right?
Digital Distribution sucks.
I feel the same way you do

and so do all of my friends whop are graduating from high school
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I've felt pretty much the same way for a few years now, since I was about 13.
Just feels like a normal day except I might get about 200 dollars from my dad.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Yep, same here.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I'm going biking tomoz and doing some other stuff, I'm sooo ****ing sick of christmas, I was heading that way last year but this year...
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Yes, I've got two fucking feet of snow outside.

And all we've had here in ohio is rain.

it hasn't felt like Christmas at all this year, generally im the most spirited person in my household, and now i don't really care.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Not quite for some reason...maybe it's me getting older, or the fact that my family randomly decided to go to church tonight, thus breaking up the day's festivities, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas...
Im in the Christmas spirit! Im seeing my family christmas party later so im excited! I dont see much family so its good to see them all together.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
It feels like another winter day...

When i think about getting presents i'm stoked, but then i lose interest cuz i know my moms a cheap ***** and prolly only bought me some socks (instead of the 360 i've been praying to get, or a new guitar..which will NEVER happen).

I've slept like all day today, and i haven't been to my house since 4-5 days ago, so i haven't really been around to absord the christmas-ey spirit...

Just another "Meh"-Holiday
i've reached the age where christmas just unexplainably loses its feel, plus there's no snow and having some problems with friends recently. lamest christmas for me as yet. although i'm gettign a new phone so its k.
I feel the same. It hasn't really hit me that its Christmas yet. I'm going to a party in 30 minutes and will receive gifts there, but I haven't gotten a surge of excitement yet. Christmas just came unexpectedly too, I wasn't counting down or anything.
no, it don't feel like Christmas, its not that cold, no snow where i am, and i just don't feel much excitement in it...
As Innocent as a Nun doing Press-ups in a Cucumber Field...

Hasn't really hit me but i'm sure it kinda will tommorow, i'm 16 and have a lot of work I need to pile myself into as soon as Christmas ends which takes away some of the fun for me.
no, doesnt feel like christmas.
One, its 12/24, at 3:25 pm,
and two, its like bloody 90 degrees outside. (YES I LIVE IN AMERICA) not in australia or the southern hemisphere,
Quote by Patty-cakez
It feels like another winter day...

When i think about getting presents i'm stoked, but then i lose interest cuz i know my moms a cheap ***** and prolly only bought me some socks (instead of the 360 i've been praying to get, or a new guitar..which will NEVER happen).
I've slept like all day today, and i haven't been to my house since 4-5 days ago, so i haven't really been around to absord the christmas-ey spirit...

Just another "Meh"-Holiday

How compassionate and selfless of you.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
It doesn't feel like Christmas here. It's 80 degrees out and I'm in a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops.
Yeah, doesn't feel like Christmas here either

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Im litterally in the same position. 17 YO, christmas doesnt feel like anything this year. Doesnt to anyone really. Like someone said maybe if we had snow. Would be nice to get the skis out! not that that ever happens in england. Not to worry! It will all be over in 24 hours
no it is about 80 degrees, just got done raining and now it is like 100% humidity. but just last week we had snow flurries
I really feel kinda excited and everything.. I know alot of people who can't get much for christmas this year so.. besides the presents the main focus should be on family which it should've always been on.
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
I sadly don't feel very Christmassy at the moment, but the festive spirit is slooowwwly growing I think .
Most people I've spoken to don't feel very Christmassy either, I don't think anyone I know is. :/
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by Nizzi
I sadly don't feel very Christmassy at the moment, but the festive spirit is slooowwwly growing I think .
Most people I've spoken to don't feel very Christmassy either, I don't think anyone I know is. :/

Something about this year. Just not very Christmas-ish

...I'm gonna blast some christmas music

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Page 1 of 2