Played dvds that I ripped to my computer? I'm not asking how to rip them...I'm asking how do get it to play using the menu like in the actual dvd and not having to play each individual segment, stop, find the next, then continue watching. I ripped it using dvd decrypter but can't figure out this next step, I tried googling it but that didn't really help. I'm not looking to upload the file anywhere, I just would like to be able to watch it on my computer without having the dvd. This is a picture of what all the files look like now...

If that's too small to see...here's a larger picture
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4599/46504810gg7.jpg

I don't think I'm asking anything illegal, if I am...I'll let the mods close this
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
I'm not distributing it, it's for my own viewing =)
...that's legal...isn't it?
I didn't download the movie, just ripped it from an actual dvd
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
So wait, you mean the DVD is split up into parts?
I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out what you mean
But if thats true
Just put them all in a playlist and play straight through
Videora video converter.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by xaviergray
I'll go you one further.

*Calls Lars*

And I'll raise you yet another!

*Calls Axl*
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
Played dvds that I ripped to my computer? I'm not asking how to rip them...I'm asking how do get it to play using the menu like in the actual dvd and not having to play each individual segment, stop, find the next, then continue watching. I ripped it using dvd decrypter but can't figure out this next step, I tried googling it but that didn't really help. I'm not looking to upload the file anywhere, I just would like to be able to watch it on my computer without having the dvd. This is a picture of what all the files look like now...

If that's too small to see...here's a larger picture
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4599/46504810gg7.jpg

I don't think I'm asking anything illegal, if I am...I'll let the mods close this

You need to change the settings on DVDdecryptor, then rerip the DVD. It ron't have the main menu but it will have main film part.

I know you don't have an iPod, but the setup is exactly the same http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/guide/dvd-to-ipod/

Then just play it with VLC
Delete System32 folder.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409