Can someone download my "All Right Now" by Free that's on my profile and then add lyrics and e-mail it to me? If you would like to do so pm me. I can't sing nor do i have sufficent mic equitment, i have a bunch of songs like this with everything done except singing so can someone please be kind enough so record themselves singing this and send it back to me? I'll give them credit for doing so if i ever post it somewhere.
Last edited by Pennderinn at Dec 25, 2008,
sweet muhammed, why does everyone think the pit is the only aspect of UG?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Oh jeez i think you guys are taking this the wrong way, i didnt' mean send me the lyrics, that is easy, just type in "All right now" lyrics on google... i meant can someone pm me, i send them the MP3 and they record themselves singing so the song is complete...
Quote by Pennderinn
Oh jeez i think you guys are taking this the wrong way, i didnt' mean send me the lyrics, that is easy, just type in "All right now" lyrics on google... i meant can someone pm me, i send them the MP3 and they record themselves singing so the song is complete...

Like that freakin' stops four people a day for coming here and asking us to Google something for them.
Quote by Survivalism
Like that freakin' stops four people a day for coming here and asking us to Google something for them.

there are way too many people that ask stupid questions, google can answer all!