So I was at this one music store today and I saw a handy little accessory that you plug an AC adapter into and it splits it into 5 plugs. I figure this can be useful since I use multiple pedals and I wouldn't have to deal with the headache of always replacing batteries or having to carry a power bar with me for all the adapters I'd need. My only concern is the power consumption. I have an AC adapter that I've been using with pedals but only 1 at a time, its current goes up to 500mAh max.

Would that be enough to power a Dunlop Crybaby, Digitech Bass Synth, Boss Bass Overdrive and a Boss EQ pedal all at the same time? I might also be purchasing a Noise suppressor sometime soon.
If they're all 9V, they should.

Are we talking about the Visual Sound One Spot?
I've gigged with an EH Big Muff, Boss OC-2, Crybaby, DOD FX84 Compressor, Digitech Hyperphase and a Tube Screamer all running off a Visual Sounds 1 Spot without any problems.

Granted, I rarely run all pedals at one.
I have run them all at once just to see if it worked.
Quote by timsterII
If they're all 9V, they should.

Are we talking about the Visual Sound One Spot?

Might have been, not too sure which brand it was but it looks like it. I'm open to recommendations for good brands. I've used my adapter for all the pedals separately but it's just the current that concerns me, if 500 mA can handle the load of all 5 pedals at once.
Quote by pwrmax
Might have been, not too sure which brand it was but it looks like it. I'm open to recommendations for good brands. I've used my adapter for all the pedals separately but it's just the current that concerns me, if 500 mA can handle the load of all 5 pedals at once.

Read the back of the pedals and see how much they draw then add it up. But more then likely yours will not handle 5 pedals...
If it's the Visual Sound 1-Spot, then you have no worries at all.

(and I pay for my music too )

Go back, and if it's the 1-Spot, it'll work perfectly fine.

If not, that's my recommendation
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
500 ma is MORE then enough for all that. For me though, my crybaby seemed to dislike being on the same daisy chain as the rest of my pedals (extra buzz) so i give it it's own seperate power supply.
I got one of the 1 spots for christmas. when i hooked it up, the buzz it made was insane. i couldn't even hear my guitar over it. is there a way to get around that?