hey, i wanted to make a thread on all bc rich models, there is probly one already made but i put it in the search bar and nothing came up...

so post all pics of your bc rich guitars!!! i only have a borrowed one and my camra broke so i cant post pics of it...soon i might be able to though.

P.S. all haters STAY OUT
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I dont get why people love B.C. Rich's so much. I've played many Warlocks from friends and a few other models whos name I forget, and they were either crap or so so. Then again, I haven't played the higher end models...

So, what is so great about them?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by TehMasterSword
I dont get why people love B.C. Rich's so much. I've played many Warlocks from friends and a few other models whos name I forget, and they were either crap or so so. Then again, I haven't played the higher end models...

So, what is so great about them?

... The.. high end models???
lol yeah the warlocks are pretty crap, mostly for looks. but yes the higher end modles are the best obviously, most people hate bc rich cuz they have to spend over $500 for a decent one, and with most companies you can get a damn good one for $500

btw nice iron bird!
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I personally love bc rich's. The only thing I don't like is that damned widow head-stock on every model. If they brought back the old curved head-stock, I'd buy another.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Your guitar shouldn't kill someone if you accidentally bump them with it.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Tango616
lol yeah the warlocks are pretty crap, mostly for looks. but yes the higher end modles are the best obviously, most people hate bc rich cuz they have to spend over $500 for a decent one, and with most companies you can get a damn good one for $500

btw nice iron bird!

Um... there are high end warlocks...

The Bronze series is junk though.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
its just a matter of personal preference, if you like bc rich ok, if you like fender ok...if you like dean, ibanez, gibson, whatever it shouldn't matter, I like the BC Riches i play mainly i make sure to play them BEFORE i buy, and that should be with anyone.... if someone like the sound they make then who are you to tell them they dont know jack... like i said its just a matter of personal preference
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
heretic-clown
Personal preference and some other factors as well. High quality neck thru BCRs have, hands down, the toughest finish I have ever seen on a guitar or bass. Literally a show quality automotive paint and clear coat that really needs to be abused before it starts to show any real signs of abuse. Two of my JRVs are gloss black, and after playing I wipe them down with a microfiber cloth. Neither are even close to new anymore, but I could still use either one as a mirror to shave with after wiping them down.
Then there is the sound, the neck that Gibson should have made but didn't, and on and on...
If I've learned one thing having had my first Warlock over 20 years ago and now playing BCR exclusively, regardless of genre, there are a lot of haters when it comes to BCRs. IDK how many times I've seen disparaging remarks online, or heard people down talk them, only to find out that the individual has maybe played two, almost always a beginner's model from the Cort factory in Indonesia, and has based their entire outlook and opinion on THAT.
I'm not a fan of ESP for quite a few reasons, but I have still gone out of my way to check out interesting ESPs and LTDs. Some of them play very, very well, and although I strongly dislike the fact that out of their huge number of models, there is literally only one that is an original design. The rest are ALL blatant rip-offs of other people's dreams and designs. They simple alter another company's design just enough to avoid a major lawsuit. I may dislike them, but at least I know what I'm talking about!!!
BC Rich is one of the very small number of truly great guitar companies in the world, and I love all of mine, past and present! F**k haters. They're just upset because BCs are too much for them. Let them go back to their tired crappy start! I have real guitars to play tonight!!! \m/. \m/
oneblackened
Just like I responded with Heretic Clown, almost everyone who down talks BC Rich have one thing in common...they have never played a REAL BC Rich.
My KKW-7 is racked just a few feet away from me, and I would be willing to bet any amount of money that it looks, sounds, and plays far better than anything "Mr. Warlocks suck" can get his hands on. Period.
All of the haters are just completely ignorant of what they're talking about.