Hey everyone, for the past few weeks I've been having trouble getting my mind off of my guitar. I own a B.C. Rich warlock that a friend of my dad's gave me, and i can't seem to find any information regarding it's year or anything at all. I know it's an earlier model, but I can't find any information on it. The headstock has been broken, there's an apparent crack right after the nut. The headstock says Rave II (licensed by B.C. Rich), and I'm half and half on it being a replacement. From what I've seen there is no serial number. I can't ask the previous owner because he passed away a few years ago. Can anyone help me with this? I'll post pics.

^ the number on the plate is 1324

Sorry about the small crappy pics, I had to use my webcam.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Last edited by skaterkevin87 at Dec 24, 2008,
It was fixed...
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
lol I tried that? For some reason i got nothing
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
Okay, so I've done some research and I've found out that it was made in '88. Plywood body with maple neck and fretboard. Everyone might find this guitar at entry level with nothing special. I've kept this over the years because of it's sentimental value because of the previous owner, and I will never give it up. It's corners are all chipped up, the finish is worn down in allot of places, but I find it plays better than my studio les paul. It might be bad to everyone elses standards, but for me, this mutt is better than the purebred dog.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage