I am in the market for a good sounding, durable chorus. Im new to effects and such, but I do hear the boss chorus is decent, if not, what are some other options?

Suggestions?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
The Boss chorus is decent, but not blow your doors off fantastic. If you want a really great chorus get the Fulltone Choral Flange. You don't get much better unless you're looking at a vintage Boss CE-1 (or CH-1, I forget the model number).
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I have a Digi PDS2715 that has an INSANE sounding distortion, as well as a great sounding chorus in one box.

They're out of production but if you can grab one on ebay I highly suggest you do. Both effects sound great.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I love my Biyang CH8. they make surprisingly good pedals to say they're not hugely well known outside of China. Check YouTube for some sound samples.
Quote by VoodooCow229
The Boss chorus is decent, but not blow your doors off fantastic. If you want a really great chorus get the Fulltone Choral Flange. You don't get much better unless you're looking at a vintage Boss CE-1 (or CH-1, I forget the model number).

Im definitley a fulltone fan after trying their OD. Ill look for some clips, thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Look at an Electro Harmonix Small Clone. Also if you want a flanger, check out an Ibanez CF-7.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
if you dont plan on using high gain in combination with his pedal, the ibanez cs9 is a very good chorus pedal
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
mxr stereo chorus.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I am also in the market for a great chorus. I simply cant decide on whether to get the carl martin classic chorus, or the fulltone. Both sound briliant; add NO noise whatsoever to your signal, and are really warm and lovely sounding. The culltone has the advantage of the mix knob, but it is a lot more expensive. But yeah try out those two. I have tried the EH, and as much a fan I am of some of their pedals, I dont find it that sweet. Wuite limited soundwise, and a slight bit noisy. Seems to cut a little volume too.

so:
this: http://www.thomann.de/dk/carl_martin_classic_chorus.htm
or
this: http://www.thomann.de/dk/fulltone_choralflange.htm
Guitars:
Gibson L. P std. 2006
Gibson L. P studio
Höfner asj228
Main amp:
Marshall 2061x HW head
Marshall 2061cx cab
fx: