Got ridiculous when Welcome Home started playing. Has potential though.
Visually that looks ****ing awesome. Especially in HD. I ****ing hate the fact they're releasing it on 9-9-09 though; that **** is cliché and derivative, as is the voice acting.

I just hope they're into brevity and cut down the amount of dialogue to as little as possible.
The animation looks beautiful, but I have no idea what it's about...
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
looks interesting. explosions, large monsters, rock music in the background, what more can a man want? although, elijah wood brings down the manliness level of the movie.

and i, too, was also thinking of sackboy when i saw the trailer.
Sent from my iPad.
I actually thought it looked really cool. I'm a fan of Tim Burton's works, so this is relevant to my interests. Looking forward to seeing more.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Alexander_BR

Looks ok, but it better be deeper than just creations fighting mechanoid animals, cause they already exploited that in the teaser.

By teaser do you mean the trailer, or the short film?
Weird.

Looks like it's trying to be "epic".
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by Avedas
Got ridiculous when Welcome Home started playing. Has potential though.

i concur. although it did remind me of how awesome C+C are, so it gets positive points for that. however, why can't the characters involved be, well, human? ya know, relatable and all that. i know that's Tim Burton's thing but we don't need some weird creations in goggles to reinforce the idea that it's animated. is it to prove a point? i just don't get it.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
i concur. although it did remind me of how awesome C+C are, so it gets positive points for that. however, why can't the characters involved be, well, human? ya know, relatable and all that. i know that's Tim Burton's thing but we don't need some weird creations in goggles to reinforce the idea that it's animated. is it to prove a point? i just don't get it.

Hey, just be thankful it isn't another animated movie featuring animals.
Quote by happytimeharry
Hey, just be thankful it isn't another animated movie featuring animals.

that doesn't answer my plight, biatch.

Quote by happytimeharry
Not my problem.

ok ok, but how do you know they're not animals? i mean, they're not people...

when i heard welcome home me it gave me chills !
I gotta watch that movie XD
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
The short film is great, but in the trailer you hear vocals, and that worries me. Will the vocal/dialogue ruin the movie?