ok pit, ive got a bottle of gin, but im tired of gin and tonic. any other good, easy drinks to make with london dry gin?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
juice?

iunno, the gangstas like it
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Dry. Or on the rocks. By itself, I mean. Gin doesn't need any complement or contrast. Drink it by itself, and remember to exhale.
Quote by VANGELIS!
Dry. Or on the rocks. By itself, I mean. Gin doesn't need any complement or contrast. Drink it by itself, and remember to exhale.

Your joking right?

I mix mine with Pineapple crush, which you can only get in newfoundland. SO if i was were i'd use lime crush.
Quote by Bubbles516
Your joking right.

Yeah, that's right. My joking.
Quote by VANGELIS!
Yeah, that's right. My joking.

Ok, because i can barely wet my tongue with just gin alone. That stuff would put hairs on your chest... and everywhere else.
Quote by Bubbles516
Ok, because i can barely wet my tongue with just gin alone. That stuff would put hairs on your chest... and everywhere else.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The 'My joking' in my post was mocking your inability to write English. That is to say, you used your in the place of you're.

I was serious though, in my original post.
gin cranberry juice and just a touch of lime

you shall never drink any mixed drink but this for as long as you live

yes it is that good
my fav drink is gin bacardi orange and undiluted cranberry ocean spray stuff its awesome
Quote by VANGELIS!
The 'My joking' in my post was mocking your inability to write English. That is to say, you used your in the place of you're.

Which as it turned out made you look like a tool.
In/Rainbows
Don't drink gin. It tastes like christmas trees and does horrible things to your stomach.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Mr. 37
Which as it turned out made you look like a tool.

Yeah. A spanner. Analogous to the one stuck up your arse and wedged in between two pieces of obstinate faeces.