Hey everyone i need your help. For some reason i haven't been very motivated to play guitar at all ... maybe its cause i haven't heard any new songs to get me going which i want to learn or something. I don't know. I haven't played in about 2 -3 months and i think that its self is bad. :S anyone got any ideas on what i should do . need help please!
Stop learning other peoples songs and start writing your own music?

Start learning a new style of music that you aren't familiar with?

Experiment with new techniques?

Uhm....fap yourself to inspiration?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

unplug your tv and turn off the computer and when you start getting the cravings, pickup the guitar and play some good blues from the heart

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
As the first person to post in this thread with an avatar I think you should listen to me. If you don't have the drive, don't do it.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Stop learning other peoples songs and start writing your own music?

Start learning a new style of music that you aren't familiar with?

Experiment with new techniques?

Uhm....fap yourself to inspiration?

wat?
I agree with Prognut.

Seeing as you're actually unhappy about this, it's apparent that you still care. In which case you still have enough drive to want to play. With this sort of thing you just have to pick up the guitar and start from what inspired you to begin with. Songs, artists, sounds... there's a lot there, just find and take time to enjoy these things that originally gave you drive. What was it that made you want to play in the first place?
Quote by Nagashiro
unplug your tv and turn off the computer and when you start getting the cravings, pickup the guitar and play some good blues from the heart

Although I mostly play blues and this would seem like favoritism, I totally second that.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club