I'm writing a metal song that incorporates a scale that I think sounds cool and that a lot of other bands out there use, but I want to know the technical name for it all.
Cause eventually I want to tab it out and explain it.

Basically I want to know what kind of scale this is, because I have a hard time conveying my ideas to other guitar players when I show them this scale.

If the tonic of the scale is a C, then the pattern would go like this

C, D, D#, F, F#, G#, A, B

W, H, W, H, W, H, W?