Post pics of your custom guitars or vintage guitars.
And btw, I don't mean custom as in 'I payed $5000 for a les paul custom', I mean 'I ordered a guitar to be made exactly how I want it' custom made.
Well I didn't order it persay, but it is a custom instrument made by Kimaxe. They only made 5 of these babies, all in different colors. I bought it used in a flea market for dirt cheap, but I almost didn't buy it. I walked past it a second time and noticed it had an OFR and then I started to look over it a bit more. Pretty good score I think

*NOTE* Everytime I post this picture, there's some idiot that makes a mention about the 'MG' stack. It's not an MG, but some older Marshall stack that I sold awhile back. Not sure on the exact model
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by 0GibsonLesPaul0
What is a site that you can customize guitars...? give me a link. and make it a good one.

What about Carvin?
Nice guys, keep 'em coming!
Oh and do you think a custom shop would let anyone order a custom guitar or only for good players, aged players ect.
And in response to the link to custom shop comment:
http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/
Last edited by Shredoftheday at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by Iceman 420
Mmmm...Pinecaster...

Ugliest Telecaster I have ever seen. And please, leave it to guitars you own.

None, but I would have one had I stolen that Gibson ES-335 >_>

I could tell it was vintage not only from the sever scratches and use, but it had very old rusted grover tuners.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by Shredoftheday
Nice guys, keep 'em coming!
Oh and do you think a custom shop would let anyone order a custom guitar or only for good players, aged players ect.
And in response to the link to custom shop comment:
http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/

If you got the money they got the time. ESP will make anyone a custom ax if they got the dough of course. Your best bet might be local luthiers or smaller guitar companies. Its like Seymour Duncan will make you any pickup you want...if you pay them.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Reserved.

Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do