Great job. Don't stop writing / recording and you've got something going on here

I use to be on this site a lot and post a lot my own original material and loved getting positive feedback so I logged in for the first time in a long time to tell you ... great job

You should try getting this recorded - you've got a microphone so just run it through your DAW and get this song a rolling

Keep it up - and don't stop jamming and you will be the next Jason Mraz.
Quote by ovdojoey
Great job. Don't stop writing / recording and you've got something going on here

I use to be on this site a lot and post a lot my own original material and loved getting positive feedback so I logged in for the first time in a long time to tell you ... great job

You should try getting this recorded - you've got a microphone so just run it through your DAW and get this song a rolling

Keep it up - and don't stop jamming and you will be the next Jason Mraz.

WOW. What a compliment. Thankyou so much! I appreciate your feedback x10000!!
I like it its definably not my style but I can tell you have talent. Great singing and great guitar playing. Let me know what you think of my stuff there just pieces of songs there all under construction/
Hey
wow, that was really impressive, I liked it a lot. and I like the chord choices, your guitar style compliments your voice well. the light percussion going on with your guitar mixed in there was a nice addition to the song, too. I listened to a few of your other songs on youtube and I think you've got a pretty good sound going, keep it up.

if you want to listen to my new song...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039594
Great chords you used, liked the strumming rhythm. Really great song, kind of a jack johnson feel. Vocals sound really good. The beginning was a little different, the chords picked out sounded out of place, like they didnt fit, but when strummed they sounded great. thats the only comment i could make about it. And it looks like you got a pretty decent following there on youtube, quite a few subscribers.

C4c? i'd really appreciate it if you'd crit "is there a girl out there" in my profile, its kinda up your ally.
Or
if you feel like listening to something funky check out the vid in my sig

edit: oh ****, dude i checked out your other vids, i remembered you posted the weezer cover a while back and i commented on it. idk, just something i thought was neat lol
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Last edited by Ardie12 at Jan 6, 2009,
Hey man,

I really like this one as well. You've got a neat style happening, like the guitar playing a lot and the vocals as well. Excellent job. Keep 'em coming!
That was a really good song It sounds a lot like Jack Johnson. Very chill but still flowing. I really liked the chords used and you have a really nice voice for this style. You should definitely record and gig some if you don't already. I went off and listened to your other songs on YouTube and all of your songs are really awesome.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1040170
^ thats what i thought. the whole jack johnson thing.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"