Hey guys

I've been trying to find a guitar case that can fit and ESP LTD Alexi-200. It would be nice if it was under 75 bucks. I've seen some, but i'm afraid that they only fit mroe "standard" shaped guitars, like LPs. So can someone help me out?
Gator and Coffin Cases have models that fit odd/extreme guitars with velcro foam inserts. Idk about under $75, but they are available.
With an odd shaped guitar, I doubt any hard cases will be cheap.
-Gear-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Emg 60/81
Orange Tiny Terror
Gibson Hawk
What you can do is just get a universal case, then buy some floral foam and fabric that matches the interior of the case. I generally just make wedges to fit in the corners of the case, and support the neck. After you sculpt the foam to the needed shapes, you cut the fabric to the needed size, drape it over the foam and stitch the edges. It does the job, and long as it's done well, it should blend in with the case...
Quote by tinypants
What you can do is just get a universal case, then buy some floral foam and fabric that matches the interior of the case. I generally just make wedges to fit in the corners of the case, and support the neck. After you sculpt the foam to the needed shapes, you cut the fabric to the needed size, drape it over the foam and stitch the edges. It does the job, and long as it's done well, it should blend in with the case...

I mean do the wings of the V fit into the case. I can cope with the gutiar being to small, but i'm scared the wings will be too big >.<
Take it to a local shop, they should be able to help you out if you're worried about a case being too small.