Which strings are better for metalcore ala misery signals, emmure, august burns red etc.
I'm from the Netherlands and I have to import them from the good ol' USA so before I pay the delivery costs I'd like to hear some opinions.

Thanks
Gear:

Gibson LP Studio EMG 81/85
Engl P-Ball
Marshall 1960A
M-M-Monstercable Rock
When it comes to strings it's all just personal preference. No strings are going to have a specific enough tone to be assigned to a particular genre of music.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Do you seriously plug a 1x12 amp into a Marshall 4x12 cab? ... Woa.

Strings don't effect your tone nearly as much as you seem convinced they do. All that really matters is whether they're new or old... some people like the "bright" versus "Mellow" sounds that come (or go...) with age.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
When I listen to a song most of the time I can tell which brand of string their playing. And when I look it up on myspace I'm right 8/10 times :P.

And I love my combo on top of the marshall, nice thick sound
Gear:

Engl P-Ball
Marshall 1960A
M-M-Monstercable Rock
Quote by RoyNOHEROES
When I listen to a song most of the time I can tell which brand of string their playing. And when I look it up on myspace I'm right 8/10 times :P.

And I love my combo on top of the marshall, nice thick sound

And I **** solid-gold. If you can pick out string brands from various musicians, why don't you just pick the band you "want" to "sound like" most.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Because I'm in doubt; I like the bands endorsed by both brands. I hoped that the people here could give me some info about how long the strings would last etc. Because I couldn't find it anywhere.

Cheers
Gear:

Engl P-Ball
Marshall 1960A
M-M-Monstercable Rock