TBS is playing a Christmas Story until 8 PM tomorrow 24-7. I recommend you guys tune in, it's become a bit of a tradition of mine.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
That was the only movie my mom would watch around Christmas time when I was younger. She hasn't watched it this year though.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Prediction: He's TOTALLY gonna poke his fuggin eye out.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Ugh. I was given a quiz on that movie in math yesterday.

No thanks.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Watching it now, I always have to watch it at least once. Tomorrow will be all Howard Stern yull log for me though.
I watch it 4 or more times every year, my mom gets so sick of it, but I love it. I can quote that movie line for line now....is that bad?
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
It didnt feel like christmas til it came on.

exactly!
no joke, my uncle used to be friends with the kid that played ralphie.
Quote by Zugunruhe
id spray paint it on my naked body and go running through the streets.

thats also how i raised awareness for my school bake sale.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this tradition, it's the one of the only that tie my christmases together, everything's so different every year, it's the only thing that makes sense anymore!
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
I plan on watching around 16-18 hours of it
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Yup, since I have trouble sleeping until 4 or 5 AM, I usually watch 75% of it, the missing 25% is because of dinner, presents, bathroom time ectera.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Holy crap I poked my eye out!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
The dogs attacking them and stealing their turkey is so random.
Quote by chip46
Uh, that's a Christmas Carol.
Quote by chip46
I WANT A RED RIDER BB GUN
Are you kidding kid? You'll shoot you eye out! *kicks down slide*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The school where the kid gets his tongue stuck to the pole is just 5 min away from me. It still looks exactly the same, as do most of the houses across the street.

We always get some hardcore fans who come here every year and take pictures with their tongues touching one of the poles outside. Unfortunately, it more often than not, ends up with someone's tongue stuck to a pole.
Quote by The Grem
The school where the kid gets his tongue stuck to the pole is just 5 min away from me. It still looks exactly the same, as do most of the houses across the street.

We always get some hardcore fans who come here every year and take pictures with their tongues touching one of the poles outside. Unfortunately, it more often than not, ends up with someone's tongue stuck to a pole.

fix'd!