Page 1 of 2
Last night we had a Christmas eve party, and my mate got pretty hammered. Being the good friend that I am, I realised he was almost out so with the help of his girlfriend, we carried him and put him in bed. Then a couple of hours later we went to pick him up as we were going home. When we entered the room, he was awake and the whole place smelt like sh*t. I hAad a look for the source of the smell until I saw the corner near the window.

There was a huge big f*cking sh*t in the corner.

Then we pointed it out to him, and he panicked. What did he do? He picked it up and started smearing it on the windowsill.

Just thought I'd share that story with the Pit.

If anyone says "pics or it didn't happen," unless someone came into the room after us and took pics (I'm actually trying to hunt anyone who might've down) I don't have any so you can go to hell.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
How... good for him and you.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Well isn't he the party pooper ;D
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
I took pics. anyone interested will have to pay 500 shillings.
Quote by Zugunruhe
id spray paint it on my naked body and go running through the streets.

thats also how i raised awareness for my school bake sale.
Call the cops?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by guitarguy5515
Are you sure it's not his ex-girlfriend?

I think once he wakes up, he'll find that that is indeed the case.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
every party needs a pooper :P
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by skaterkevin87
every party needs a pooper :P

Every thread needs somebody repeating what somebody else already said.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Sorry man, I was pretty hammered and I DID have to go.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
did he have his shoes on?

if u pass out with ur shoes on, then ur aloud to be messed with

if not, ur safe.

so if u put him to bed with his shoes on, ur a mighty fine friend. but personally i would shove his nose in it like i do with my cat, then when he looks up at u with that im sorry even tho my vision is slighty blurred with poo look, then he is forgiven.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by chaoticfables
That's disgusting. But really funny. Ahahahahahahaha good job Shadow

Sigged because I love people complimenting me.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by skaterkevin87

Ctrl C

Ctrl V
Quote by rocker138

Best response '08.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by shadow__666
Last night we had a Christmas eve party, and my mate got pretty hammered. Being the good friend that I am, I realised he was almost out so with the help of his girlfriend, we carried him and put him in bed. Then a couple of hours later we went to pick him up as we were going home. When we entered the room, he was awake and the whole place smelt like sh*t. I hAad a look for the source of the smell until I saw the corner near the window.

Then we pointed it out to him, and he panicked. What did he do? He picked it up and started smearing it on the windowsill.

If anyone says "pics or it didn't happen," unless someone came into the room after us and took pics (I'm actually trying to hunt anyone who might've down) I don't have any so you can go to hell.

The bolded text is the point where I started laughing.
Feed your mind.
Quote by shadow__666

What?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Sid McCall
Best response '08.

Why...why thank you...I'm...honored! *talks to self* there you go Tom...the smartest thing you'll ever say and no one's around to hear it..
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
You guys must've scared the **** out of him to make him smear it on the windows...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by rocker138

When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
That's a code red party foul.

Kick his ass and ban him from ever coming to a party ever again. And rub his nose in it so he learns his lesson.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
What?

OK, Christmas Eve party. I live in Australia so we're a day ahead of you Yanks.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by imdeth

Cool story. But why would he pick it up?!

Drunk...?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by imdeth

Cool story. But why would he pick it up?!

He's an idiot? He isn't responding to any of my texts/calls either.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by aznrockerdude
Drunk...?

Nah, he'd sobered up after he picked it up. I think.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
Nah, he'd sobered up after he picked it up. I think.

I told you before, you probably scared him sh!tless...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by rocker138

LOL brilliant.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
That's a code red party foul.

Kick his ass and ban him from ever coming to a party ever again. And rub his nose in it so he learns his lesson.

Sounds more like a Code Brown to me.
Quote by Tire Me.
"My mate shat in the corner."

Stories like these are why I love the pit.

If your username is named after a Rage song

marry me
Page 1 of 2