...for some reason it just doesn't feel like Christmas.

Am I just getting older? I mean I live in Staten Island, and for once there's actually snow on the ground so I dunno if its the weather. It seems like it came so fast and it's already gonna be over tomorrow. Well like I said it might just be me, but what do you think Pit?
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Oh God, I feel like an idiot...complete FAIL on my part...
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
idk, i kinda started to lose much of my apreciation for christmas like 3 years back in 7th grade. We have snow, and i dont mind it anymore, i used to love it and i snowboard in it all the time and snowboarding is my favorite thing in the world, but idk. life seems to keep geting boring
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
its probably age.

but no worries. i despise almost all christmas music.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Yeah me too, sorry again for making this thread while completely ignoring the searchbar, I know for some reason I'm gonna get it for this...

I mean even last year I was a lot more depressed than I was this year and I was still excited for Christmas...
There was a firefight!
i just got home from a headsplitting family outing to see christmas lights.

i counted eleven yards with nativity scenes or other jesus stuff.

there were sixteen yards with penguins, which live at the south pole.

christmas has succumbed to heathenous morons, and i am in a very bad mood.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Same thing here. It just clicked in my mind the other day that it was the 20th already. I haven't seen a single Christmas special this year. I guess its just 'cause I'm getting older and much busier...