Page 1 of 2
I'm watching it right now. It really explains things in a new context. Has anyone else ever seen this movie?
Our Biology teacher showed it to us. I personally thought it was brilliant. It answered a lot of my questions about 9/11. The only flaw I found is that I thought it could have used more explaination of how 9/11 was an inside job.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Yeah, the jews did 9/11 or something.

Stupid movie was stupid. Stupid movie makes for stupid thread. Stupid thread deserves stupid responses.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
No, nobody in the Pit has ever seen this movie
We have all seen Searchbar, The Movie
it is our favorite.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
At first I thought it gave me a new way to look at life, but I was young back then...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
It's manipulative bullshit.

It probably wouldn't be as popular if it didn't put spooky music and shit in the movie.

9/11 conspiracy theorists are more retarded than retards.
Quote by The Madcap

It probably wouldn't be as popular if it didn't put spooky music and shit in the movie.

9/11 conspiracy theorists are more retarded than "actual" retards.

Fixed, but yeah, all truth.
The only part I found interesting was the religion bit. A lot of other things were very misleading, though, once I started looking for myself.

I have no opinion on 9/11. It's strange, but the fact that the conspiracy theorists are alive is evidence against their own thoughts.

Just take it with a grain of salt.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

The first part about religion and Jesus is very interesting. The 9/11 part.. Meh.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Quote by coryklok
I'm watching it right now. It really explains things in a new context. Has anyone else ever seen this movie?

Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic
I downloaded it a few months ago, it's been sitting on my desktop, still havn't watched it...one of these days
the religion part was bull****
as was the rest of the movie
utter crap
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Phat Stud 55
So what's it about ZeitGeist is german for Time Ghost?

A better translation of zeitgeist would be spirit of the time. It's an idiom - the wording combined with the meaning is totally unique to the German language. The nearest phrase in English (even though it's Latin) is status quo.
thats funny I just watched it yesterday, I have trouble believing a lot of it though, but the religeon part was interesting.
i didnt need that movie to convince me that religion is bull****
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
lol yeah it explains things falsely to gullible people who are too lazy to open a book or do some research on their own...
its full of stupid junk that teenage girls and stoners find amazing. Definately want my time back.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
Quote by RockInPeaceDime
lol yeah it explains things falsely to gullible people who are too lazy to open a book or do some research on their own...

It's funny how most of the people who dismiss it did about as much research as the people who accept it. You're either a mindless sheep of a whack job conspiracy nut. I think both parties cast the same amount of doubt on the other to the point where either side could be right until proven otherwise. And the people who could possibly be behind these "conspiracies" couldn't ask for a better curtain to hind behind, when you think about it.

TS, take all info with a grain of salt until you do your own research. But personally, this world is so f*cked up, I'll lend my ear to just about anything before dismissing it completely just because it's "out there."
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
i thought the religion part was cool, and there were some interesting opinions in the other parts (to say the most). It seemed more unbelivable as time went on. However, I belive the religion bit because i've actually heard lots of people mention the same sort of thing. When I was traveling in Italy, the part about Jesus' birth being identical to other gods was brought up many times. It is good to take that movie skeptically and with a grain of salt though I would say..
Call me Jack
I hear a lot about this movie. On some ends it sounds interesting, on others it sounds like it sucks.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I hear a lot about this movie. On some ends it sounds interesting, on others it sounds like it sucks.

It's worth a watch, even if you don't believe any of it. The part about the Federal Reserve, Central Bank etc. was the most interesting in my opinion.
Quote by Rickjames730

How did the thread not close itself after this post?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Most of it is bull****, but the religion pat is partly accurate. The part where they talk about the gods of different faiths and how Jesus was based on exactly the same story as them (Born 25th Dec to a virgin, 'father' was carpenter, baptised in river etc.) has very credible evidence.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Wait, let me get this straight,

So this movie first attacks religion saying anyone who follows it is gullible and/or stupid,
then puts forward a bunch of bull**** theories about 9-11 being an inside job and expects you to believe them?

Is it a comedy?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by The Madcap

9/11 conspiracy theorists are more retarded than retards.

You do realize that's pretty much a tactic that's been used since the dawn of film and audio (integrated in said film) ? Hell, it doesn't even have to be employed as a manipulative tactic, it could just be used for the purpose of production quality (filling in audio).

It's become so cliche for people to badmouth the Zeitgeist films just because they think it makes them look more intelligent, even when they have no ****ing clue why it's wrong.

Idiots stemming from all corners, truth be told.
It's terrible, it's poorly sourced and made by people whose headwear mainly features tinfoil.
Quote by Draken
It's terrible, it's poorly sourced and made by people whose headwear mainly features tinfoil.

Nicely put.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Archaon
It's become so cliche for people to badmouth the Zeitgeist films just because they think it makes them look more intelligent, even when they have no ****ing clue why it's wrong.

Idiots stemming from all corners, truth be told.

+1

It's not bad enough for people to trash it, but makes people angry just to discuss it. Everyone shouts "BS" or says "This part was right, but the rest is BS" and no one really gives much reason as to why other then the fact that they just don't like hearing these things. It just seems like they don't want to hear about it, so it must be wrong and therefore hated. Doesn't bother me that people disagree but there is no room for debate, just emotion. Like I said in my last post, I have an open mind. Everything is plausible until proven otherwise.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by ShaunDiel
It's worth a watch, even if you don't believe any of it. The part about the Federal Reserve, Central Bank etc. was the most interesting in my opinion.

you should like "America: Freedom to Fascism" then. its all about the federal reserve and whatnot. there are a few people that are interviewed that seem like whackjobs, but for the most part, its pretty objective.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by metalhead39
Sometimes I keep a sandwich in my underpants

try not to get mustard on your brain. that shit stains.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I have a hard time taking anything anyone says about it seriously after reading .
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
the religion part was great, i didnt watch the whole 9/11 conspiracy and i dont think i want to now hearing all the complaints and stuff
Page 1 of 2