well, tonight's the big night for the overly jolly fatass to deliver toys to little boys and girls.

and you can track him

that's right, for whatever reason, see where santa clause is tonight. saw this on google.

go here:
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html#utm_campaign=en_US&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en_US-ha-na-us-sk-gm&utm_term=track%20santa
Oh God, hasn't 9/11 taught us anything?
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
last time i had an occurrence with santa, i put a GPS tracker on him.

i should get him this time.
Sent from my iPad.
Santa is a ninja you can't track him.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by K Dizzle
jeremessmore, you have ruined my life. I hope you get super AIDS, cancer, and get impregnated by a bull moose....

Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Lulz at the Kaduna, Nigeria picture. They're in the Christmas spirit.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Here's right by my place right now.. Yet it's only 10:00 seems like he's moving slow.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!