Page 1 of 3
ok let me try to explain this, i was playing gh3 when the accused rape happened.... i live in pa, and this 12 year old girl was raped, and i was playing gh3 with my mom so there is my alibi. i think its funny.... so yeahh
Last edited by darkrikku at Dec 24, 2008,
where in illinois? i bet i went to high school with the guy that actually did it ...
#DTWD
When you get in court, fap and then say, "I CUM BLOOD". Then show them a picture of the pear. They'll immediately know that you are from UG, and won't want to have to deal with you in prison for the next 10 years. You'll get off scot-free. Trust me.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
I don't understand, you raped your own mother?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
you need to tell it in the right order. it really confused me

me and mum where playing guitar hero, what does the pit think of this, oh btw i raped some chick, merry christmas.
I'm sorry I have no idea what the TS is saying...I'm really trying though...no offense TS, but who accused you? what does it have to do with your mom?

EDIT: I'm glad that while I was typing that some other people agreed with me
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by 2mins2midnite
lol she probally raped herself

I think it was the spelling that got me rofl

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
You ****ing scum bag.

I hope you rot in hell for what you done to that girl. People like you make me sick

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by darkrikku
when i was at my house and me and my mom were playing gh3, so just wanna see what the people of the pit think of this, btw, my mom vouges for me, and apparently i raped a girl in illinois, when i live in pa... im laughing so hard right noe its hard to move and type

I'm guessing you find it difficult to think as well.

Or maybe you're just stupid.
Quote by Doppelgänger

+1
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by Doppelgänger

Nearly every post I've seen you do is usually very assholeish or condescending or both
Quote by dethead666
Nearly every post I've seen you do is usually very assholeish or condescending or both

Bawww. Cry moar.
Quote by dethead666

But more times than not, he's right.
You retards need to learn that saying "rape" doesn't make whatever idiot story you told a joke.

Wait... I can't even tell if this is a joke. Someone translate the OP for me.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Wait, did you?

your gh3 playing milf doesn't advance the story one bit.

and i thing you mean your mom "Vouches" for you.

vouge is like a weird madonna hand dance.
Quote by Bennetts_strat
Yesterday a black transvestite in a top hat asked me for a cigarette.

That's London for you eh?

Quote by Vornik
You retards need to learn that saying "rape" doesn't make whatever idiot story you told a joke.

Wait... I can't even tell if this is a joke. Someone translate the OP for me.

Think it says that he's been accused of rape in Illinois, but he lives in Pennsylvania, and his mom can vouch that he didn't. Something like that, anyway.
Quote by imdeth
But more times than not, he's right.

she?

but yeah I agree :/ i already +1'd Doppleganger, so ima +1 you imdeth

EDIT: Doppelganger* sorry
There was a firefight!
Last edited by rocker138 at Dec 24, 2008,
Quote by dethead666

ehh....that just the way Doppelgänger is, you should get used to it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Think it says that he's been accused of rape in Illinois, but he lives in Pennsylvania, and his mom can vouch that he didn't. Something like that, anyway.

Why the fck did he have to include GH3 then?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You how we say rape, fap, and I Cum Blood? We're not being serious.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Page 1 of 3