do u like it/dislike/hate it/love it

state you reason too

i used to like when i was smaller, its was a much innocent and easier time, now its just meh, i hate the xmas adverts on tv., the companies going mental the customers going mental.

do any of you celebrate xmas for the real reason or do u just do it for the sake of it?

im indian, my parents are hindu but we dont celebrate xmas as much as others, we have the dinner, exchange a few cards and what not
Im not christian so I dont know why i celebrate? Geuss its just an excuse to get the family together. Christmas has lost all its roots.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I love it but there are about 200 threads about christmas already.

So comment in one of those kid
I'm not a christian, but I still adore Christmas. The lights, the tree..presents and just being there with family. And the 24 hours of A Christmas Story is also awesome.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Christmas is awesome.
Ultimately, it brings the family together.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Yeah, when I get to go home to see my family, which isn't often in the military. Christmas this year will be spent on duty.
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
Originally Posted by Dyer's Eve
Bah, just **** her...

Rape is such a harsh term... I prefer to call it 'Surprise Sex'.

Founder of the I Love Family Guy Club. PM me to join.
Love it, merry Christmas guys!
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
I like it. You realize how important friends and family are around this time.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
I like seeing everybody joyful and giving and happy, but I always get sad for no apparent reason around these times. And i'm sad right now for no apparent reason. So yeah.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I like seeing everybody joyful and giving and happy, but I always get sad for no apparent reason around these times. And i'm sad right now for no apparent reason. So yeah.

SAme
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by bradulator

same here. suicide rates are skyrocketing, just like always
Quote by captaincrunk

Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by I Be Andyy
I'm not a christian, but I still adore Christmas. The lights, the tree..presents and just being there with family. And the 24 hours of A Christmas Story is also awesome.

Ha ahh yes. I just watched the part where Santa kicked Ralphy down the slide. What a glorious movie.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Quote by captaincrunk

Ha yeah...every damn year!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
poll?

and no i don't
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.