So im practicing my sweeping, by doing the A Major Arpeggio. I just keep looping it over and over but i had a question on if i should play the end notes once or twice. For instance
do I do
---------------9h12p9--------------------------------9h12p9----------------------
-----------10------------10-----------------------10------------10------------------
--------9----------------------9-----------------9-------------------9---------------
-----11--------------------------11----------11----------------------11---------11
-12-----------------------------------12-12------------------------------12-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or

---------------9h12p9------------------------------9h12p9-----------------------
-----------10------------10---------------------10------------10-------------------
--------9----------------------9---------------9------------------- 9-----------------
-----11--------------------------11------11-------------------------11---11--------
-12-----------------------------------12--------------------------------12------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first one or second or does it even matter?
I would say once if you are just looping it. Becuse you should be playing it to a metronome... And that way it will be in triplets... Otherwise... yeah.
first one or second or does it even matter?

Well, it does matter, but it matters as much as choosing any note to play or not play...

It's all personal choice. In terms of technical improvement, you need to be able to do both.