I just bought 2 6 ft monster cables (the lowest kind, 15$ a pop) and 1 3 foot of the same kind. These cables buzz. Like a frickin bee. And a ****ty livewire cable i have, has no buzz. Did i just get a bunch of lemons, or is this true of all the **** monsters. They still have the lifetime warrenty, just, i'm actually going to use it. I also have higher up monster cables and they work fine. Ultimately, I need 3 new cables that will last without the buzz... do you know where i can find this for 42$ (one of them is between pedals, the other two are pedal-amp. Thank you folks.
...If you already have higher end Monster cables and a Livewire, why did you need the lowest-end Monster? My cable doesn't buzz. Try a replacement.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
i don't have enough cables to operate as is, and i don't have the money to buy all higher end, yet i need cables that last that don't buzz.
Quote by nevin021s
I just bought 2 6 ft monster cables (the lowest kind, 15$ a pop) and 1 3 foot of the same kind. These cables buzz. Like a frickin bee. And a ****ty livewire cable i have, has no buzz. Did i just get a bunch of lemons, or is this true of all the **** monsters. They still have the lifetime warrenty, just, i'm actually going to use it. I also have higher up monster cables and they work fine. Ultimately, I need 3 new cables that will last without the buzz... do you know where i can find this for 42$ (one of them is between pedals, the other two are pedal-amp. Thank you folks.

****ty Livewire cables?

I beg to differ, they are quite awesome cables for the price, I'd say better than Monster in some cases.

Those monster have lifetime warranties, do they not? Use that and get replacements. And you'll still get buzz, the low-end ones suck ass.
Quote by dudey5691
****ty Livewire cables?

I beg to differ, they are quite awesome cables for the price, I'd say better than Monster in some cases.

Yeah part of me is wondering why you bought any Monster cables when you already have "****ty" Livewire's that work great.

Return Monster for Livewire cables if you don't like them.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
why would you buy low quality monsters? actually, why would you buy any low end cable? what the hell. and you had perfectly fine ****ty cables.
just spend 30 and get decent ones. monsters are great. wait.. do you have single coils on your guitar?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
wait.. do you have single coils on your guitar?

It won't matter...

I speak with experience saying that these things buzz for some and any reason.
Hook them up to a wah, with gain all the way up and it's ... it's ....

Seriously TS, see if you can return them and get some Livewires, they may be "****ty" to you, but at least there is no buzz.
My worry with the live wires is that they will short, as my ****ty one does that from time to time.
99.9% of the time, when a cable shorts out, it's the connection at the end.
learn some soldering skills and stop wasting your money on these "lifetime warranty" cables.