Today for christmas, i went down to the town lake for christmas lunch with my mum. We sat and ate and talked about what my future is. I have a choice that i have to face:

Go back to University, finish my degree in graphic design, probably not do anything with the degree, i don't really like my course, but its probably the only course, apart from music, that suits me.

The second option is, keep working my 2 jobs, one being and salesman at clive peeters, earning about 1200 a fortnight, and also working at a bar in town picking up an extra 200 bucks a week on top of clive peeters pay.

I'm a pretty busy person, i work as much and save as much as possible, i play guitar as much as possible, i get lessons and learn as much theory to keep progressing in music. My thoughts today concluded of this: Move back home with mum, save more, get a working visa and go overseas for a few years and do what i personally want to do, which is go overseas and see the world, i've always thought doing things that alienate me or seem a bit crazy generally end up in satisfaction at heart. My problem is i don't know where to start. I've never been overseas, i've lived in Australia my whole life.

Where to start is a difficult but if i do this i will be so much happier with myself, i'm 21years old i am SICK of being where i am, i want to move on, and do something with my life. I need to know where to start, what to do, i want to begin in holland because i have relatives there, so it will ease the culture shock and understand how things work easier.

Can anyone tell me where to start, what to do? do i need to make bookings around the world? i have a passport already, i am a student and im sure i could work anywhere decent. I've also thought about busking around the world like my uncle did.

thoughts?
Sir, I truly admire you.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Go back to school, change your major to law. Become a lawyer. Sue all graphic designers and bartenders to get uber cash. Buy lots of prostatutes and drugs.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
THink about toronto. I went down for a day with a friend and ended up getting a job and a place to live. Moved there a week later and it was the best thing i ever did.
Quote by Bing
THink about toronto. I went down for a day with a friend and ended up getting a job and a place to live. Moved there a week later and it was the best thing i ever did.

canada would be sick, gimmie a mad hook up haha.

im looking at toronto.ca atm, looks interesting.