i currently have a Epihpone SG Special but was looking at this other guitar online a Dean Vendetta XM Electric Guitar http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Vendetta-XM-Electric-Guitar-512150-i1147571.gc thats the review at guitar center i never heard this guitar in person but i read the coments and hear really good stuff so iff you have this guitar tell if its better that sg special oh heres the link to it http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar-101392124-i1149250.gc if the dean is a lot better then plz tell me im thinking in trading in my sg special for the dean any help is appreciated.
To be honest, neither are all that good. =/
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
i no that but im a starter so i dont really care after i learnat least 5 intermediate songs im a upgrade to some thing much better
Ah. Well, while some of their higher-end guitars are decent, Deans lower-end guitars aren't all that good. If you want some recommendations, pricerange, influence(s), artist tone(s) you want, other gear, genre(s)?

Edit; Between the two, the SG would be IMO.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Ah. Well, while some of their higher-end guitars are decent, Deans lower-end guitars aren't all that good. If you want some recommendations, pricerange, influence(s), artist tone(s) you want, other gear, genre(s)?

Edit; Between the two, the SG would be IMO.

like i said im still a beginner i was think of getting either a nepiphone or an ibanez or a jackson (really want a jackson)but jacksons are kind not in my budget i have a peavey vypyr 15w i dont care if i get used gear an price range proabably being 200 maybe 300 i really like metalicas tone distortion and clean settings rock, heavy metal ,blues.you get the idea.

by the way whats IMO. mean??
Its up to personal preference. That's like asking "Who's hotter, Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba?"
dude epis are the best
actually thats not true at all but id pick and epiphne over a dean any day
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by TatarSalad2
Its up to personal preference. That's like asking "Who's hotter, Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba?"

Jessica Alba man... i bought a ****ing dane cooke movie cause she was in it lol

Hold onto the epi a little while longer till u want to upgrade cause honestly trading off a mediocre guitar for a mediocre guitar isnt worth it keep the sg till u got the doe for a higher end guitar then go for the swap and pay the difference. i got a friend who played in a band for years with a les paul special and finally gotta good schecter one day. he still uses the epi alot tho. it actually plays quite nice just **** electronics
Keep On Keepen' On
Last edited by JessyB96 at Dec 25, 2008,