All the tabs are wrong with the opening riff that repeats throughout the song. I've attempted to snag a glimpse on videos of what they are doing but it is impossible for me to tell.

If i were to tab out the opening riff it would probably look more like this but i don't think its QUITE it. I hear 9 beats in the opening riff before the pinch harmonic. Thats all i can FOR SURE tell between the low tuning and the distortion.

|----------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------|------2---------2-------2~------2-------2--------2-|
|3-2-1-0-1-2-1-0-1--<3>-3-2-1|-3---------3-------3---------2-------2--------2------|
(alternate picking) Pinch
Last edited by 78GibsonSG5150 at Dec 25, 2008,
definitely 9 beats in there, I would guess...

|-3-2-1-1-3-2-1-0-1-<3>--2-1-0-|

But damn, that is tough with the tuning and distortion.
ZOMG! Thanks for the speedy response, that sounds definitly alot closer!, Now i guess we'll just have to see them in concert to find out >

Funny thing is i played with a similar variation earlier with two 1's but this is alot better.