I have the friend, probably my best friend. His parents are pretty well off, lives on a huge property etc. For christmas, his sister sold her horse in order to get a new motorbike/dirt bike and her parents paid 1100 towards it. Now since then, my friend wants a new bike. So for christmas, he asked for money towards it, since he was going to pay for most/some of it. But today he called it a 'Disappointmas' because he got was $400 from his parents alone. He also said, that he will ask for more money due to what he feels is an injustice towards him considering his parents paid more money towards his sister's bike. Personally, i think he is but pit, do you think my friend is spoilt?

tl;dr - My friend got $400 for christmas and isn't happy (but read the whole thing to get a grip on the story)
Like milk in the fridge a year past it's expiration date.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
No, spoilt is not a word.

Also, you started off by saying his sister has a horse. Do you know any other kids that own horses?
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
My friends sister just got a brand new suv. Youre friend has nothing on her. Same friend got a ps3, a trombone (for our ska band), and his dad gave him $1000 for a new guitar.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I dunno. Check his expiration date.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Exp. Jan 20, 2009
Dude, tough luck, your friend's about to die
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
yeah i know kids who are more spoiled. My sister's ex boyfriend got a $70,000+ mustang(was customized, turbo charger, leather seats, gps, every other luxury you can get). He was a complete momma's boy, and didn't even have to pay for gas because his dad works for chevy or some crap like that. That's not the only stuff he got too, i remember he had a ps3 and a hella expensive Alienware laptop.

You're friend is more ungrateful than spoiled. He should be happy to get anything. I got nothing, but i asked for nothing. But that's due to my birthday being 4 days ago and not caring because i got a good birthday present(get to go to a hockey game). I'll probably just ask for a hoodie or something like that for my present(since my parents said i can just choose something after christmas).
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by Xiaoxi

It's not 'spoilt' to get that much but it is to complain about getting it, IMO anyway..
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Hell yes. But I got a guitar, which I was reluctant to take.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by electricsnake
yeah i know kids who are more spoiled. My sister's ex boyfriend got a $70,000+ mustang(was customized, turbo charger, leather seats, gps, every other luxury you can get). He was a complete momma's boy, and didn't even have to pay for gas because his dad works for chevy or some crap like that. That's not the only stuff he got too, i remember he had a ps3 and a hella expensive Alienware laptop.

OMG he got a PS3 also! WOWZA
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
my friend got a $2700 esp sv with the gold floyd rose and ****..and all i got was a $20 bracelet from my mums work lol...there excuse is 'you get to see all different places around the world' as our family goes on holidays alot, well once a year
Quote by CaptainRon
That's life. He's part of a different class then you. Therefore he will expect more from his parents then you.

That's not an excuse.

My parents make a fair amount of money, pay for my living costs for a nice condo on a golf course in an upscale neighborhood in the town where I go to college. They bought me my Gibson les paul when I was still an inexperienced 13 year old kid, and paid for (and continue to pay for) all my car expenses even after I wrecked it twice before I was even 17.

I'm probably spoiled a little bit, but I realize that they work hard to make a living and that I should be grateful for what they've been able to provided for me. Which is why come the holidays, I have never once turned into a little bitch and complained about what I ever got from my parents. Even when I don't get anything at all for Christmas. The kid should be grateful about what his parents do provide him, not bitter about what he isn't getting.
Last edited by al112987 at Dec 25, 2008,
well he might think its unfair because since he saw his parents put more money for his sister he wants the equal amount, but still pretty spoiled.

i dont know if this is considered ungrateful, but my mom told me yesterday she'd help me buy a laptop, and today i ask her and she says she wont help me even for xmas....and i got pretty mad, just didnt show it to her.
Like, $400 is the limit for each person in our house.

Tell him to get ****ed via grizzly bears.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.